Arm sawing

After driving around for another hour and a half Stiles made me call Scott. "What are we suppose to do with him?" I ask.

"Take him somewhere, anywhere." Scott says on speaker.

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell." Stiles adds.

"Like - like what?" Scott worries.

"Like death." I admit staring at Derek who looks pitiful.

Scott sighs on the other line. "Okay, take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?" I ask.

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster." Scott tells us.

Derek then snatches the phone. "Did you find it?"

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million. This house is like - the fricken Walmart of guns." Scott groans.

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right." Derek finally admits.

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing." I hear Scott mutter.

"Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will he's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed." Derek's warns him. "So if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." With that he hangs up.

Stiles heads to the animal clinic and as we pull in I get a text from Scott. "Oh god Derek it's Northern blue monkshood." I say remembering it from my childhood.

"Uh help out the non-wolf." Stiles waves as he helps Derek.

"It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet." Derek instructs.

"Why?" Stiles ask again.

"Because I'm gonna die without it." Derek admits.

We get Derek inside the clinic and he rolls his sleeve up examining the wound which looks worse than earlier. "Okay. You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night of sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles attempts to joke.

Derek looks up at him and glares before returning to tie the band around his arm. "When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."

"Positivity" just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles sarcastically says.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time - Last resort." Derek grumble.

"Which is?" I trail off.

"One of you is gonna cut my arm off." He holds up a saw.

"Are you fucking insane!" I yell eyeing him.

"Oh, my God. What if you bleed to death?" Stiles panics.

Derek shrugs. "If it works, it'll heal."

"Ugh. Look - I don't know if I can do this uh Dev c-can you?" Stiles begs wide eyed.

"Why can't you?" Derek ask him.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood." Stiles wearily admits.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek test.

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!" Stiles explains.

"Well I'm sure as hell not doing it!" I yell, there is no way in hell in cutting an arm off.

"All right, fine." Derek turns to Stiles. "How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head." Derek threatens.

"Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any-" Derek grabs Stiles by the shirt bringing him close to his face. "Derek what the hell." I yell trying to pull Stiles away.

"Oh, my God. Okay. All right, bought, sold. Totally. I'll do it." Stiles stutters. Derek then releases him and leans over throwing up black liquid.

"Derek are you ok?" I ask going over to him.

"It's my body - Trying to heal itself." Derek says.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." Stiles sarcastically adds.

"Now. You gotta do it now." Derek hands him the saw.

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can." Stiles hastily admits.

"Just do it!" Derek growls.

"Oh, my God. Okay, okay. Oh, my God. All right, here we go." Stiles cranks the saw and I look away.

"Stiles? Devin?" I hear Scott yell.

"Scott!" I breath out.

"What the hell are you doing?" He snaps.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles reveals.

"Did you get it?" Derek ask.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I ask leaning on the counter.

"I'm gonna-I'm gonna.." And with that he drops unconscious.

"Derek!" I squeak dropping next to him. I look up and see Scott trying to get the bullet that rolled in the vent.

"Derek. Derek, come on, wake up. Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?" Stiles says dropping next to me.

"I don't know! I can't reach it." Scott panics.

"He's not waking up!" I yell shaking him.

"I think he's dead!" Stiles adds earning a glare from me.

"Stiles do something!" I whine looking in his eyes.

Stiles looks at me skeptical. "Please don't kill me for this." And with that Stiles punches the crap out of Derek. "Ugh! Ow! Oh my god!" Stiles complains holding his fist as Derek shot up.

"Give me." Derek yanks the bullet away from Scott. He bits open the bullet dumping out the powers and lights it before pushing the powder on his wound.

"Ahggg!" He groans falling down in pain. Derek stays down and we all look in amazement.

"That.Was.Awesome!Yes!" Stiles yells breaking the silents.

"Are you okay?" Scott ask.

Derek grimaces, "Well, except for the agonizing pain."

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles adds throwing his arm around me.

"Okay, we saved your life.."I glare at Scott when he says this. "which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."

"You're gonna trust them ? You think they can help you?" Derek asked angrily.

"Well, why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!" Scott says, that's true but still those people are evil!

"I can show you exactly how nice they are."