So do I

After I calmed down and made sure Stiles got rid of the wolfs bane, he and I headed back to his house so he can get ready for the game.

"Stiles, you know you can't call me when I'm on duty." Linda at the station said.

"Actually it's Devin! But Stiles is here too. Anyways question I just want to know if you had any hard calls?" I ask into the phone.

"Hard how?" She asked un-entertained.

"Like a hard person or... A stray dog walking in the street?" Stiles adds.

"I'm hanging up on you now..." She sighs.

"No ah wait!" I rush but the line goes dead. "I never liked her." I grumbled as we pulled into his house.

"Yea well she helps.... Sometimes." He mutters walking in.

"So can I just wait here and ride with your dad?" I ask walking into the kitchen and filling up a cup of water.

"Sure I don't care but you might want to call and ask." I nod agreeing and he tosses me his phone.

I dial the number as Stiles digs through his closest trying to find all his uniform. "Yes Stiles?"

"Actually it's Devin." I chirped.

"Oh well what can I do for you?" He ask.

"I was wondering if it was ok if I stayed here and waited on you after Stiles left to go to the game since I left my car at the school?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course Devin, I always love your company." I smiled, the Sheriff was like a father to me.

"Ok thank you!" I grin even though he can't see.

"No problem, I'll see you in about 2 hours." He said.

"Ok see you then." And with that I hang up. Lying back on Stiles bed I began going through his camera roll. Mostly it was pictures of homework, typical, then I came across a few pictures of us. The first two were from a party last year, in one was trying to get him to be serious and take a picture but he kept making me laugh, the other from that night actually turned out cute, except he looked a little shocked. The next was from a trip we took over the summer, I was passed out across Stiles lap and he was asleep too. Lastly was one from a field trip we took to see a musical, we had dress all cute so ideally, I made Stiles take a picture.

"This picture of you and I is so cute!" I smile holding up the one from the part where I'm laughing. I look up at him and see he's shirtless. Stiles wasn't the strongest by far, but he surely was toned.

Stiles squints to see but walks over. "Yea it is, you're cute when you laugh uncontrollably." He grins. I feel a blush creep up so roll over and exited out, heading to his games. "Ok well I gotta get to the school so I'll see you at the game?"

"Of course! I'll be cheering for ya." I smile.

"You'll be the only one cheering for a bench player." He sadly says.

"Hey your the best left bench there is!" I try to cheer him up.

"Thank Dev. I'll see you there." He smiles heading out the door.

After Stiles left I decided to walk down stairs. Taking a look around, my OCD side came out and I decided to clean up the Stilinski home. Finding the vacuum cleaner in the pantry, I started in the kitchen, worked to the living room and finally both of the men's room. Once I finished with that I decided these two needed some laundry done, and bad.

After the clothes were in, I made my way to the kitchen and started putting dishes in the dish washer. "Devin?" Turning around I saw the Sheriff standing there shellshocked.

"Oh uh sorry, I just was bored and my OCD kinda kicked in." I laughed. He just stood there looking at me. "Is something wrong?" I panicked.

Sheriff Stilinski seemed to snap out of it as his eyes widened. "No! No! I'm sorry Devin, it's just for a moment you reminded me so much of Claudia." He sadly said. "I use to come home from the station and she would be in the kitchen cleaning." He smiled at his memory.

Not knowing what to do I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "God I just miss her." He mutters squeezing me tightly.

"I know, so do I." It was true, after my family died, Claudia took me under her wing and mothered me. When she died it was like loosing my family all over again.

Sheriff sighed and pulled away. "Oh ok well we better head to the game." I nodded stepping back. "It's going to get cold tonight, do you have a jacket?" He asked looking down at my Beacon Hills baseball tee and jeans.

"Ah no." I groan.

"Run up to Stiles room and grab one." He points to the stairs. I nodded and take off up the stairs, going into Stiles room I take the hoodie lying on his desk chair, which happened to be his lacrosse one with his number on the back.

"Ready?" Sheriff asked when I made it to the bottom.

"I am." I grin.
*******
Arriving at the game the Sheriff and I head over behind the bench. "Hey kid."

"Hey." Stiles snapped around.

"So, you're expecting to see action tonight?" He asked.

"Action? Maybe." Stiles nervously said giving me a side glance. The Sheriff nodded and headed off to take a seat. "He's got this right?" Stiles asked me.

"God I hope so." I mutter. Stiles looked at me with wide eyes. "I mean, yea totally." I give a fake smile.

"You're no help." He groaned turning back to the game. "But you do look good in that hoodie." I heard him mutter as I walked away.