Lunatic escape

We go down stairs and Stiles runs out to his car real fast before coming back in. In his hand he held a dog bowl with Scott's name on it. "Now that's just cruel." I laugh.

"Maybe but he deserves it." Stiles shrugs.

I walk up to him and softly kiss him. "Don't take it to hard on him." I smile breaking away.

"No promises." He grumbles looking down at me.

I let out a laugh and run my fingers through the small amount of hair on his head. "I'm gonna stay down here and watch tv." Stiles nods and heads up the steps.

Being nosy I decided to listen in on the conversation, you know in case I need to run to the rescue.

"I brought you some water." I hear the water being poured into the bowl.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Scott growls.

"You kissed her, Scott, okay ? You kissed Devin. That's, like, the one girl that I ev - and, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend." Stiles rants. I feel bad for him, I know this must be hard.

"She kissed me." Scott states. I jump up at this.

"What?" I hear Stiles ask.

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted. Anything!" I storm up the stairs at this and through the halls.

"What the hell Scott!" I yell barging in. "You kissed me! I moved in for a hug and pushed you back the second our lips touched! You bastard!" I yell slapping him upon the face.

Scott lets out a dry laugh. "Admit it Devin, you want me. And when I started dating Allison you settled for Stiles."

"I didn't settle. Stiles was always my first choice, and you asshole, were NEVER on my radar." I hissed venom dripping from my words. I turn to see Stiles standing there looking as though someone kicked his puppy. "You should be ashamed of yourself McCall." I whisper walking over to Stiles.

I lead him out the door where he slides down the wall and places his head in his hands. "Please tell me you don't believe him." I beg hugging him.

"Devin I-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Please Stiles believe me, I didn't do anything and I wouldn't!"

"I know." He whispers. "He just got in my head in there, it's like your my weakness. I just get so worked up when it comes to you." He admits. I smile at him and press my lips his.

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt. It's not like the first time. It's the full moon. It's Allison breaking up with me. I know - That it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless. Just, please, let me out." Scott begs inside the room breaking us apart.

"I can't." Stiles mutters as I place my head on his shoulder.

"No, no, no!" Scott yells out before I hear the chain break.

"Scott, are you okay? Scott?" I call jumping up and throwing the door open. I look at the radiator to see the handcuffs broken and Scott gone. "Uh great there's a lunatic that escaped! Um ok you go drive around, try to find your dad and I'll try to find Scott, I know someone who can help." I instruct leaning out the window and looking around.

"Ok sounds good." I nod and go to head out but Stiles grabs my arm. "Be careful please." He begs.

"Always am." I smile. "You too, drive safe I know how you get!" I give him a chick peck and head out the window.

As I ran down the street I pulled my phone out and called the only person I could think of.

"Hello?"

"Derek I need your help. Scott broke out and now he's on the lose, probably trying to kill someone." I rush.

"Alright Devin breath! I'll find him, you go home and I'll call you when I have him." Derek instructs.

"I can't just go home!" I exclaim.

"Yes Devin! If you want me to help him then we need to be alone." Derek snaps.

I let out a sigh, "call me when you get him."

"Will do." And with that the line goes dead.

Not knowing what else to do I make my way back to my house. Opening unlocking the door I walk in expecting to see Steve. "Steve?" I called out.

Not getting a response I went into the kitchen to see a note scrawled on the white board that hangs from the fridge.

Got called in for surgery be home around 3. Be safe tonight.

Sighing I walk back into the living room and pull my phone out waiting for a call. After 15 minutes of intensely staring at my phone it finally rings.

"Do you have him?" I rush answering.

"I do and we're taking a little field trip now, then I'll take him home." Derek says.

"Oh thank god. Thank you Derek, I owe you one." I let out relieved.

"Anything for you Devin. I'll call you later ok?" He ask.

"Yea that's fine, talk to you then Der." With that I hang up and shoot Stiles a text.

Me:
Scott's almost home, I'm going to bed now, see you in the morning.