They look like hunters to me, with their thick boots, brown heavy pants and button down shirts. One of them threw his cigarette butt on the ground and he stepped on it annoyingly.

The moment I stepped into the clearing, the three men turned to me, suddenly drawing out silver guns from their backs. I gasped and started backing behind a bush like it would save me from the bullet.

"Oh," One of them muttered upon seeing me, his eyes turning wide for a bit like he's surprised. He has tan skin and undone brown hair. He gestured for the two others to bring down their guns and they both obeyed but first throwing me angry glances.

I returned the glare. "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"We don't want trouble," the first one said. He's watching me really close now with his brows furrowed in a tight frown like he can't believe what he's seeing. "We are friends, Do Kyungsoo."

A gasp escaped my lips with the mere mention of my name.

"How did you know my name?" I hissed, stepping closer. "Who are you?" 

The man straightened his spine as he returned the gun to his belt. "I'm Lee Taemin. These are my friends, Minho and Key." Taemin, as he calls himself, is watching me with such weird expression on his face. His small eyes are wide and his lips gaped open. However, his other two companions maintained their composure, serious and glaring. But confused. Confused at the same time. 

"I don't know you," I hissed at them and when I took another step towards their direction, they backed away, making me frown. What is happening? Why are they looking at me like this? 

The Minho guy spat on the ground. "What's this?!" he sneered and the confusion took over his face. He looked around and back at me. "It's..." and then he shivered and shook his head.

'I told you, I'm protecting you.'

My hand flew to my shoulder where Jongin bit me and I unconsciously traced the invisible scar. I looked again at the three men standing a few steps from me and that's when I recognized the fear hiding behind those angry eyes. I see it now.

They're afraid of me. I don't know how or why. But for some reason, they're afraid. 

Their eyes show nothing but fear. 

Except for Taemin. He looks... confused. And surprised. 

"You're the son of Hae Min." Taemin murmured. 

I tensed. "You know my mother." I kept my voice calm. I still don't know who they are but their emotions tell me they're not hear to harm me or anything. "Where is she?" 

Suddenly, the door of our house swung open and Mother came dashing out into the open where she ran towards me immediately. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she started sobbing despite her disability to make out any words. I wrapped my arms around her, too.