"Hey, what-" I placed my finger over her mouth and stood by the door. A few moments later someone knocked. I opened the door quickly, shoving the girl into the next room.

"I don't have any valuables, and I don't side with Nohr. Please leave, you're disturbing my children." I said quickly, and the Hoshidan soldier in front of me narrowed his eyes.

"How do we know you're not lying?" He spat.

"Do you think I would lie to the Hoshidan Army?" I looked up at the tall soldier. He glared before backing away to join the rest of the army still marching down the road. I slammed the door shut and turned to the woman currently crossing her arms as she sat on the floor in the next room.

"I'm sorry about that. Let's start over. Hi, my name is (Your/Name), and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Princess Kamui, nice to meet you. Thank you for hiding me from the Hoshidans, my army isn't here right now." She bowed respectively. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry for shoving you Lady Kamui! Please forgive me!" I cried out, and she sweat dropped.

"It's alright (Your/Name). I must be going, but thanks again for the assistance."

Male! Corrin:

(Corrupt! Corrin, as in an evil version of Corrin because why not.)

(Non-Canon era)

"I don't care if you're a prince, you need to sit down and let me heal your goddamn wounds!" I hissed under my breath as I tried shoving the Nohrian prince onto a bed so I could stitch up the cut on his chest.

"Fine, whatever. I should be out leading the war with Xander." He muttered as I pulled off his cape.

"Why can't you just use a rod or a stave?!" He grumbled under his breath, a faint blush on his cheeks as I unclipped his armor.

"No, because that's only temporary! The effects would just wear off in a few hours and you'd be injured again!" I snapped as I quickly pulled his armor off. A faint blush made its way to my face as I glanced at him, but I quickly forced it off my face. I turned to my work table and got the supplies for stitches.

I turned around again, staring at the bright red gash on Corrin's chest. I wiped some of the blood off with a wet cloth, and the prince hissed in pain.

"Sorry." I muttered as I started stitching the wound together.

About a half an hour of careful stitching later I was finished. I wiped the wound carefully with the wet cloth again and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I glanced at the prince's face.

He was asleep, eyes shut and mouth slightly open as he snored. I giggled before standing up and exiting the room, gently closing the door behind me.

Elise:

(Non-canon era)

"Excuse me? Lady Elise?" I cleared my throat, and the blonde princess turned to look at me, a broad smile on her face.

"Yes (Your/Name)?" She tilted her head.

"You know my name?" My eyes widened as she nodded.

"I know everyone here! I'm pretty great, I know." She bragged before giggling.

"Oh... Umm, I just wanted to let you know that Kamui and Corrin are back." I bowed, starting to walk away from the princess.

"Wait!" She called out, and I turned around to look at her again.

"Yes Lady Elise?"

"For one, don't call me Lady... Please?" She pouted and I nodded, "Also, since Kamui and Corrin are going to want to relax... Can you play with me until they're done?"