Chapter 18

~~~~~ NIALL'S POV ~~~~~

I awoke later that morning with a very sore feeling in my bottom. Liam was no longer on top of me, but was resting beside me wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. I was still naked, but there were not traces of the mess we made last night to be seen.

I figured that Liam had woken up and cleaned up while I was asleep. Last night was incredible, to say the least. Liam and I would definitely need to do that again.

I pushed the bed sheets off of me to go head to the shower, but the moment I stood up my body hit the ground. My ass was still really sore and I couldn't stand up at all. Just perfect. I considered my options. I could crawl to the shower or I could call for Liam.

I chose the latter.

"LIAM!" I shouted. I heard a snort and Liam shot straight up from the bed. "Niall? Is that you? Where are you?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Down here." I said a bit embarrassed. Liam looked down from the bed and started laughing. "Shut up!" I yelled. "It was you who did this to me."

"Sorry, sorry" he apologized. "I guess I don't know my own strength when it comes to sex."

"Oh come off it and help me get to the shower." Liam got off the bed and wrapped his arms around me to pick me up. He supported me all the way to the bathroom and helped me into the shower. "You got it?" He asked, seeing if I was okay to stand.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, stumbling a bit to stay afoot. Once I had secured myself on the ground, turned the water on. I always loved taking showers because it was the only place where I felt comfortable singing. Even though I was positive Liam could hear me through the door, I sang my heart out anyway.

I turned the water off when I had finished and stepped out, flinching at the cold tile ground. When I had dried off and gotten dressed, I walked out of the bathroom to see Liam sitting on the bed staring lovingly at me. "You're a wonderful singer, you know? You have a beautiful voice."

"No I don't, I sound like a dying horse." I said in disbelief to Liam.

"You sound like an angel." He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a kiss that was neither light nor rough. It might have been the way or lips just molded together and fit perfectly like a puzzle piece, but at that moment I knew that I couldn't love Liam anymore than I did right then and there. He was absolutely perfect in every sense of the word.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I mumbled into his shoulder. He kissed me lightly on the top of my head and rubbed circles in my back gently with his hand. "I love you, Nialler. Never forget that."

"I love you too, Liam."

~~~~~ LOUIS' POV ~~~~~

"Harry?" I asked, stepping off the plane. He seemed a little distant ever since we were about halfway through with the flight. "Yeah babe?" He replied, turning to me with a great big smile.

"I was just wondering if you were okay. You seemed a little... Out of it." I smiled shyly.

"Of course I'm okay, Lou!" He cheered. "We're in America! What's not to be okay about. We're young, we're free, and most of all, we're away from Zayn." Zayn. We were away from Zayn.

I mean, it was nice not being in his reach because what we did was pretty dirty. Leaving him there even after he asked to help him get him out of there. We were the ones that put him in that mental institution in the first place. It just didn't feel right leaving him, but we couldn't go to jail for breaking him out. I kept trying to tell myself that it was for the best, but there was still a nagging voice in the back of my head saying that it's all going to bite us in the ass one day. I sighed.

"But don't you feel a little bad for leaving him there? We were the ones who tricked him in the first place." Harry's face grew grim.

"You heard him, Lou. He said he'd kill us if we didn't break him out. But we both know that we couldn't do that so we had to run. You don't want to die do you?" It was true. I didn't want to die, but that didn't stop me from feeling guilty about it.

"No, but..." I started.

"Great!" He interrupted. "Then we have nothing to worry about."

I sighed and took Harry's extended hand. He looked at me and gave me a little nudge. "Hey," he said, "It'll be alright, you'll see." I smiled weakly and looked up at him.

"I love you." I told me. He smiled back. "I love you, boo."

"Where are we going by the way? Where are we gonna live?"

"Well, I was going to call Liam and Niall to see if maybe we could crash at their place for a bit, you know just to get settled in. But if they say no, we could stay at a hotel for a night or two and look for an apartment."

"Alright," I nodded. "I'll give Liam a call." I took my phone out of my pocket and found Liam in my contacts.

The phone rang a bit and then Liam answered.

"Hello?" He asked on the other line.

"Hey, Liam! It's Louis!"

"Louis?! I haven't heard from you in months! How are you?"

"I'm good, still with Harry. How are you and Niall doing?"

"Wonderful, actually. I asked him to marry me!"

"Really?! That's incredible!" I cheered. "So, um, listen. Harry and I are in New York and we're looking for a place to crash for a couple days until we get settled, is it okay if we stay with you?"

"Of course! No problem!"

"Really?! Thank you so much! You're the greatest!"

"Oh it's no trouble at all..." Liam told me the street address that him and Niall were at and I wrote it down on a loose scrap of paper. I gave him another round of 'thank you's' and closed my phone.

"So, what did he say?" Harry asked, eyebrow raised.

"It looks like we're staying at Liam and Niall's for a while!" I grinned. Harry smiled wide and pulled me into a bear hug. He spun me around and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Warn me the next time you're gonna do that!" I laughed as he pulled away.

"Sorry!" He blushes as he extended his hand once more. I gladly took it, stepped out of the air port, and off we went to start our new lives in New York, away from Zayn.

~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW <3