Chapter 11

~~~~~ NIALL'S POV ~~~~~

I stepped outside of the restaurant and pressed the "Answer" button. I know leaving Liam was a phone call was a pretty selfish thing to do and I hoped he wasn't too mad. The voice on the other line rang in my ear.

"Hey, Ni." The familiar voice was a bit staticky. "Hey, Josh." I spoke to the other line. I had left Liam alone for Josh. I couldn't help but have a feeling of guilt at the bottom of my heart, knowing that I was still talking to Josh after what had happened at the party. But, he saved my life, and besides, Liam can't tell me who I can and can't talk to.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Well, a couple of my friends and I are having a party tonight and I was wondering if you and Liam would like to come?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, a smile broke out on my face. "That sounds great! What time?"

"I don't know, around nine?" Liam and I would be done with our dinner by then. Speaking of Liam...

Liam appeared in the glass door,  pushed the entrance open and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Gotta go," I hushed into the phone and closed it.

"Who were you talking to?" There was a sense of coldness in his voice. As if he knew that I was speaking with Josh, but he just didn't want to admit it to himself.

"Josh..." I whispered. "I was talking to Josh." Liam's face immediately fell and then his eyes suddenly filled with anger.

"How the hell could you still be talking to him?! After what he did!" He shouted at me. I took a few steps back, afraid of what Liam could do to me. What if he was going to hit me again?

No... Liam knew what he was doing this time. He wasn't drunk. With confidence, I shout back.

"It's not like I was having phone sex with him, Liam! We were just talking!" Liam took a deep breath in and calmed down. "I'm sorry. I overreacted." He ended it in a whisper. His head hung low and he was staring at his feet. "What were you guys talking about anyway?"

"Josh invited us to a party tonight. Around nine." I said calmly. That was Liam and I's first actual fight. It wasn't too bad but what if there were more? What if we started fighting all the time? I shook those bad thoughts out of my head and focused back on Liam.

"Would you like to go?" I asked since Liam had said nothing.

Liam's shoulders slumped and he shrugged. "I guess so." I felt a smile creeping up and he stepped over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and chuckling. "Just promise that the only person you'll be dancing with is me."

~~~~~ LIAM'S POV ~~~~~

I wasn't too psyched about going to this party of Josh's, but Niall promised that nothing would happen there, and I trusted Niall's word. We had paid for the check and the restaurant and we're heading over to Josh's house, which seemed to take forever to get to.

Josh's apartment door swung open revealing a very unusually happy Josh whose grin got even bigger when his eyes laid upon me. I shrugged it off and took Niall's hand, sending a warning to Josh that if he tried any funny stuff on Niall, it would be the last thing he does. 

"Hey guys, come on in!" he gestured and we stepped into his apartment. Inside, the party was at full throttle. Techno music was blasting, everybody was dancing (mostly grinding on one another) and there was food and plastic red cups everywhere. "You guys want something to drink?" Josh asked us, pointing to the drink table that was filled with almost every time of alcoholic beverage you could think of. Niall nodded furiously and rushed to the table. Josh raised his eyebrow at me. 

"You don't want anything, Liam?" I shrugged. "No thanks, I don't really drink."

"Aww, come on, Liam. Live a little." he said handing me a bottle of Jack Daniel's. My eyes widened in shock when I realized what he had just done. Well, maybbe I could have just a little drink. I mean? What could be the harm? Just a little...

~~~~~ JOSH'S POV ~~~~~

This was too perfect. Everything was going according to plan. They had come to the party, Niall had gone off to dance, and Liam was guzzling down that bottle of whiskey, and pretty fast too, might I add. All of the pieces of the plan were coming together, and by the end of the night, Liam and Niall would be done forever. Niall would break up after he sees what a terrible boyfriend Liam is being and then Niall would be all mine. 

All mine.

Would you look at that? It seems things were picking up faster than I expected. Niall had just finished his 2nd beer and he didn't seem the least bit drunk. Liam was about half way done with his bottle and was eyeing Niall across the room. Niall went to the dance floor and started to do his thing.

My attention turned to Liam, who was chugging his drink faster and faster. I chuckled lightly to myself as Liam slammed the bottle down on the table and stumbled over to Niall. He grabbed his waist and pulled Niall closer to him, slamming a sloppy kiss on his lips. The whole scene of it all disgusted me down to the core. 

Liam and Niall started grinding on each other to the beat of the music, similar to how I did at Liam's party. It looked like Liam was so drunk that he didn't even know what he was doing anymore. He let go of Niall and started grinding with whatever person near him that he could get his hands on. He took a girl in a tight pink dress by the waist and bucked his hips up and down behind her. 

Niall's eyes burned with anger when he saw what Liam was doing and he let his anger out by shouting. "LIAM! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" 

"Having fun, babe, what the hell do you think?!" he chuckled darkly at Niall. Niall's nostrils flared and he started to storm away until Liam forcefully grabbed his wrist. "Don't you walk away from me, Niall!" he growled again. 

"Why not? I don't want to watch you grind up against some girl, Liam! Last time I checked, you were gay!" The girl Liam was dancing with's eyes widened and she gaped at Liam. "YOU'RE GAY?!" He glared at her, told her to shut up and then turned his attention back to Niall.

Oh this was too perfect.

"Come on, Li. Let's just go home already. You're clearly drunk off your ass and I really don't want to deal with this right now." Niall's voice of reason stood out and he began to walk towards the door. Liam gripped Niall's wrist and Niall winced. He instantly let go when he saw the pain he caused Niall.

What? NO! Liam was supposed to go haywire on Niall! Not just give up on him like that! My plans were going off the rails! I had to do something and quickly or all that I worked towards would be ruined and Niall would never be mine. I had to do something that would instantly piss off Liam and get him to act irrational. 

I sprung off the couch I was watching all of this unfold on and sped to Niall and Liam. I pushed Liam aside, grabbed Niall's face and smashed my lips on his.

~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTES ~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ON THE UPDATE YOU GUYS. BUT I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL, AND TENNIS AND... WELL... AND THIS AMAZINGLY CUTE BOY. HIS NAME IS JORDAN.

HE'S BEEN ON MY MIND CONSTANTLY AND HE'S MY TENNIS PARTNER AND HE'S SO CUTE AND JUST... YEAH... BUT THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME.

ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER AND I'LL BE TRYING TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY. 

AND CAN I GET SOME MORE FEEDBACK/ COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS, I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE CHAPTERS I WRITE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

LIKE, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN?????

VOTE

COMMENT (GIMMIE SOME FEEDBACK)

FAN!

LOVE YOU ALL