Chapter 19

~~~~~ LIAM'S POV ~~~~~

I set down the phone after pressing end and walked over to Niall, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey, babe?" I mumbled into his shoulder. He turned his head slightly and looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Harry and Louis are going to be staying with us for a little while, is that okay?" Niall spun around, I lifted my head, and he stared at me.

"Liam, I don't know... Do you remember what they did at school?" I remembered all right. Louis and Harry had practically given Niall a hell on earth. Of course it was Zayn who was the "mastermind" of it all and they were just doing what he said. But Harry and Louis were different now. I knew they wouldn't treat Niall the same way they did back then.

"Niall, trust me. These aren't the same two that hurt you in school. They're different now, better people. Please? Just give them a chance. If something, anything, goes wrong I'll kick them out, yeah?" I looked at him with pleading eyes and he finally gave in.

"Okay, I guess. But if they do anything they're gone. I'm putting my utmost trust in you, Liam." I nodded in response.

I opened my arms wide and hugged him. We faced each other, our noses touched and kissed. Short and sweet.

"I love you." I told him and smiled.

"I love you, too." He smiled back. Our moment was tarnished by the sound of a loud knock at the door and an obnoxious voice so loud yelling that it could only be Louis.

"Hey, Liam! Open up!" I smirked and shook my head. Niall was giving me an uneasy look but I shrugged and walked to the door. I looked in the peep hole on the door to see Harry and Louis standing there with their suitcases. Louis was making funny faces on the other side of the door, knowing that I was looking. I chuckled and unlocked the door.

"Hey, you big loaf!" Louis cheered and pulled me into a hug. I returned and give Harry one as well once Louis had released me.

How I Lost You (Niam Fanfic) *Sequel to 'How I've Loved You'*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें