Chapter 10

SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT! BUT HERE YOU GO! THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 10!

~~~~~ LOUIS' POV ~~~~~

My grip on Harry's hand got even tighter when those words left Zayn's mouth. "Y-you want us to what?!" Asking again. I was just making sure that I wasn't hearing things. I was almost positive it sounded like Zayn wanted us to bust him out of here.

"You guys are going to get me out of here. You're going to break me out." He folded his legs and crossed his arms, giving us dark glares. Harry leaned over the table and brought his voice down to a whisper. "But, do you know how much trouble we could get if they caught us?"

"Not as much trouble as you're going to be in if you don't help me." Zayn spat and cracked his knuckles. A large lump formed in my throat and I started to panic. I can't believe Zayn would ask us to do this. I know it's our fault that he's there in the first place but we were only trying to help! But from the looks of how serious Zayn is about doing this, I can tell that he doesn't particularly like it here, so I suppose this is the least we could do.

"You guys have 2 weeks to come up with a plan and bust me out of here, or I'm going to bust out myself and you'll have made the biggest mistakes of your lives." I heard Harry gulp and then nod his head furiously. "Ok. We'll do it."

"Harry!" I exclaimed, a bit surprised at his quick decision. He put a finger to my mouth and hushed me. "Shhh, Lou, it's for the best, yeah?" He raised his eyebrow. I nodded slightly. I was still unsure about the whole thing. Zayn smirked and crossed his arms. "Two weeks. That's how long I'll give you. You take any longer and you'll be dead, you hear me?" Both Harry and I slowly nodded and got up. We were both praying that someone had heard in on our conversation and learned all about Zayn's plan.

As soon as we were back outside and safe from Zayn, Harry's squeezed tightly on my hand. "Haz," I looked up at him with somber eyes. "What are we going to do? I have no idea how we're going to break Zayn out of there."

"I know, Lou, and to be honest, I don't think we can." He looked down at me and kissed the top of my head. "He seemed so serious about that last part about... You know..." I quivered in fear at the realization of what would happen if we didn't do what Zayn said.

"It's like we're right back where we started. Doing everything Zayn tells us to." He scoffed. "Like hell we're going to listen to him! And even if he did get out, there's no way he would be able to find us."

"Why do you think that, Harry?" I asked him. Where did he think we could possibly go without Zayn finding us?

"Because, Lou, we're moving to the U.S."

~~~~~ LIAM'S POV ~~~~~

I woke up feeling a huge pressure on my torso. Niall was fast asleep on my chest, little snores silently coming from him. I smiled at my little view. We had moved our little sexual adventure from the living room floor to the bedroom and were both fully naked.

Niall still wasn't ready for taking our relationship to the next level and I respected that. Especially after what had happened to him in the park. I stroked his blonde locks gently, admiring the beautiful boyfriend I've had for over 4 months now. His eyes fluttered open and he let out a loud yawn.

"Morning, Liam." He yawned again, shut his eyes and snuggled his face back into my chest. "It's not quite morning, Ni. It's only about 6 o'clock in the evening. But it was a nice nap though." I chuckled, stroking his hair yet again. "Any ideas for what you want to eat for dinner?" Niall's eyelids burst open at the idea of food and he practically jumped right off of me.