Prologue

Liam and Niall have officially made it to New York, the big apple, and they could not be happier. They've finally settled down in a cozy apartment, gotten jobs, and are enjoying themselves to the fullest. Not to mention that they are undoubtedly, completely, and foolishly in love with each other.

Life seems to be going perfectly in New York. They're both making new friends, going to partys, enjoying each others company. Everything was going so smoothly.

And to make things even better, after a check up, Liam gets a call from his doctor saying that both of his kidneys are working again and Niall throws a huge party in celebration and hands Liam his first alcoholic drink.

But that was something Niall should have never done.

Because with both his kidneys working, Liam could now drink to his heart's content and stay out partying and drinking all night long.

But all of that drinking had started to change Liam.

Drink after drink.

Pint after pint.

Liam changed and changed.

And got worse and worse.

And everything falls apart.

~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~~~~

ALRIGHT, SO HERE YA GO. HERE'S A LITTLE SYNOPSIS OF WHAT'S GOING TO BE THE MAIN-ISH PLOT OF THE STORY.

I'LL BE UPLOADING CHAPTER ONE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

I HOPE Y'ALL ARE EXCITED :D