Chapter 17

*****WARNING*****

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIAL!

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING BOYXBOY EXPLICIT ACTION I WOULD HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!

Thank you <3

~~~~~ NIALL'S POV ~~~~~

"You really mean it?" Liam asked. His eyes were serious and I could tell that he wanted this for a long time. I felt bad that I kept holding out on him for all this time.

"Yes." I nodded. "I want to." Liam grinned wide and just looked at me for a few moments. "Well, we certainly can't do it here." He said, pointing to the couch. "Why don't we take it to the bedroom?" He suggested.

I nodded shyly and he got off of me. I've been with Liam for almost a year now and it still seems crazy that I can still be shy around him. It was almost as if we were in our first weeks of dating again. I walked into our bedroom where Liam was waiting anxiously and I stopped at the door way, resting my hand on the wall.

"Listen, Liam. I know you've wanted this for a while and I just feel really awful about making you wait this long because of how insecu---" I was cut off by Liam as he kissed me passionately.

"Hey, Niall?" He mumbled to me, our lips mere centimeters apart. "Yeah?" I asked wearily.

"Shut up." And with that, he slammed his lips back on mine and the whole sex thing was in full throttle. I could tell that both him and me were ready for this and we could wait no longer. With our lips locked, we let each other's tongues slip in and explore. I could feel his entangling with mine and then he pulled away.

He looked at my body with hungry eyes and began to lift up my shirt, which I happily obliged to help him with. Liam's teeth started nibbling at my neck and as he moved down, I could feel the bulge in my pants growing. His mouth found my nipple and his tongue got to work, swirling it around in his mouth.

"Fuck!" I breathed in pleasure as he gave it a little bite. He started to remove his shirt, revealing his toned torso. I slid a finger down the middle of his chest, admiring the beautiful body that I was going to marry in time. He grabbed my hips and we began to walk towards the bed where he pushed me onto it and unbutton my pants.

"I want you so bad, Niall. You have no fucking idea." He growled.

"Then have me!" I moaned as he started leaving kisses lower and lower until he reached my crotch. He smiled devilishly as he slid my boxers off and took hold of my dick. I moaned out in ecstasy when I felt his warm mouth and tongue engulf me over and over again. When he though I had enough, he got up and undid his shorts and boxers. I leaned up a little I get a good look at what he was packing. I exhaled when I saw the size of it and Liam just chuckled. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded weakly, not totally sure what it was going to feel like. But there was not backing down.

He spread my legs wide and held them there as he took out a bottle of lube from under the bed. "This might hurt a bit." He warned as he poured some of he lubricant on his fingers. I leaned my head back and shut my eyes, preparing myself for whatever I was going to feel.

There was a cold sensation on and around my entrance, I figured that Liam had poured some lube there. There was nothing for a brief moment, but then out of nowhere, this insane pleasure rushed through my body as I felt Liam's finger slide in and out of me. "More!" I gasped and he obeyed. He added another finger and another until I couldn't take it any more. I wanted him inside me all the way.

"Stop teasing, Liam and just fuck me already!" I shouted. I heard him chuckle again. "Eager one aren't we?" He asked in a sly tone. There was the sound of crinkling wrapping of some sort. He was unwrapping a condom. I leaned up and stopped his hand.

"No condom, Liam." I panted. "I want to feel you. The real you." I cupped his face with my hand and kissed him. "I love you." He said.

"Me too. Now go on. This ass isn't going to fuck itself." He pushed me back down and lubed his dick so it was ready. I felt the tip of his cock slowly enter me and I winced in slight pain. Holy shit was that thing huge. More and more of him slid inside me and soon he started to move. It started off slow and the moans of my pleasure were hints for him to move faster.

Thankfully he took the hints and pushed himself into me over and over again. Faster and faster we kept at it until I couldn't keep it inside anymore. My dick was fully erect and there was a bubbling sensation in my stomach, signaling me that I was dangerously close.

"Liam," I warned. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Liam gave me one last, hard thrust and then I could feel me fill up with his cum at the same time as I moaned, "Come!". Ecstasy surged through me as I released myself onto my body and Liam released him self into me.

Both exhausted, we just laid there. Liam was still half in me and was laying on top of my chest, panting. I laid on the bed, arms spread back, recovering from what had just happened. A few moments passed when I gasped, "That... was... incredible."

"Did you expect anything less?" He asked. I slowly shook my head. "No." I weakly laughed.

"Should we clean up?" I asked him. He was still laying on top of me, our bodily fluids still on and in one another.

"Nah... Let's just... Lay here for a while."

"Okay." I breathed. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ni." He replied sleepily. Soon, I heard light snores coming from his mouth. Fell asleep like a baby. I chuckled to myself at the thought of how he was going to react when he woke up with my cum on his face.

~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~

OK IM SORRY IF THIS ISNT THE BEAUTIFUL AWE INSPIRING SEX SCENE THAT YOU ALL IMAGINED IT WOULD BE BUT I TRIED. OKAY.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH... IT WAS PRETTY AWKWARD TO WRITE BUT I KNOW HOW LONG YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE SO THERE YA GO!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YOU ALL!

BYE <3