Chapter 15

~~~~~ ZAYN'S POV ~~~~~

Perrie was waiting for me back at the table. She was twiddling her thumbs when she saw me and smiled. "Hey there, handsome." She joked. "What was that all about?"

I signaled her to put her head down and closer to mine. My voice was barely a whisper. "What if I told you that we could leave this place? That we could escape?"

"I'd call you crazy." She whispered back.

"Well then call me crazy" Her face broke out into a grin.

"How do you even plan on doing it?" She asked me. She had a deep look in her face, as if she was thinking through something. "Well," I answered, "I've got people on the outside who... Owe me."

"That's incredible! Oh Zayn, I can't wait to get out of this hellhole!" She was all giddy and couldn't sit still. "You know, I've had a few escape plans myself?"

"You have? Well, why haven't you tries them?" I asked her. I was interested in her "master schemes".

"None of them ended very well in my head. This place is packed tight. It's like a prison, not a hospital."

"It sure feels a lot like a prison." I mumbled.

"So, when is it gonna be? When are we gonna be free?"

"Well, hoping that they know what the hell they're doing, we should be out of here by the end of the week." She grinned and we walked out of the lunch room.

The next day, I decided I would test my luck and give Harry a call to see if they had come up with any sort of plan. I found my way to the main office, where the old security lady, Mary, was "keeping watch."

She gave me a dirty glare, clearly not liking that I was there. I smiled at her.

"Hello there, Mary. I'd like to make a phone call, please."

"To who?" She asked in her normal grumpy manor.

"To my friend, Harry, from Cheshire." I added. Mary took a deep, grumpy breath in and handed me the phone. "You have one minute. And don't forget that this call is being monitored. No funny business, you hear?"

"Yes, ma'am." I responded. I dialed Harry's number into the phone and let it ring. It kept ringing... And ringing... And ringing until a voice popped up.

I'm sorry, the number you have dialed is no longer valid or cannot be reached in this country. Please enter in a valid area code and try your call again. For more assistance press...

I clicked the phone off and took a second to process what it all meant.

They ditched me... They left me here...

~~~~~ NIALL'S POV ~~~~~

"Liam!" I gasped as I pushed Josh off of me. I prayed that Liam didn't see the kiss, but I was wrong. He clearly saw it based on the look on his face. He was completely frozen. His eyes were wide and brimming with tears. He looked as if he was about to break down and fall apart. It broke my heart to see him like this and filled me with anger that Josh did something like that. Liam stuttered as if he was trying form words, but nothing came out, so he bolted down the hallway.

I started to run after him when Josh grabbed my hand. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME JOSH!" I screamed at him and hit his hand away. I chased Liam down the hall and saw him run into the elevator, trying to keep himself together. My legs were aching by the time I got to the elevator, but I was too late. He had already gone down.

It felt like forever waiting for the elevator to come back up again. He could already be halfway across the city by now. I swore at myself and suddenly I heard a ding and the elevator door slid open. I immediately pressed the Lobby button and waited impatiently for me to get there. As soon as it opened at the lobby, I started up running again.

Liam wasn't in the lobby, so he must have been out in the rain. How cliché. As I ran out in the rain, I spotted him across the street still running as fast as he could.

"Liam!" I called out over and over again as I chased after him. He was so fast I could barely keep up with him. But as I was running to him, memories flooded back into my mind of when we were together. All of the wonderful times we had and the laughs and kisses and hugs and sweet nothings we shared. Everything came back to me and I realized just how important Liam was in my life. If it wasn't for him, I would have probably been dead in my bathroom, blood oozing out of my wrists. He saved me from myself and I needed him back no matter what.

Tears were streaming down my face, but they were masked by the pouring rain hitting me as I ran. "Liam!" I called again as he ran into Central Park. He stopped and I finally caught up with him, slowing down to catch my breath.

"I know what I saw, Niall." He said without looking at me. "Why are you chasing me?"

"Because I love you." He scoffed. My hearts sank and I took a step closer. "Liam, I really do love you. What you saw back there... It was Josh, not me. Josh kissed me. I would never ever kiss Josh. Please believe me. You're the only one for me and I love you more than anything else. I know you're still upset about you hitting me, but it's okay. We can work through it, together. You're not alone on this. You're never alone, you always have me. And... And I want to have you too. Will you please take me back?"

There was silence, except for the splashing of the rain on the ground. Liam turned around and chuckled at me. "You know, this is a real cliché, doing this all in the rain?" He laughed and I couldn't help but chuckle with him. He opened his arms, inviting me in. I grinned so hard that I was almost sure I broke my jaw. I ran into him and his arm wrapped tightly around me and squeezed me. I smiled into his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

"I, Liam James Payne, solemnly swear that you, Niall James Horan, shall be my one and only for the rest of eternity and longer." I lifted my head up and he clashed his lips on mine. I took the sides of his heads with my hands to deepen the kiss. I had missed those lips on mine for far too long and kissing Liam again felt like coming home after a long vacation.

When we broke apart, we said nothing. We just stared at each other for what felt like forever. We marveled at each other, our eyes never breaking contact. Some people say that we're too young to know what love is, but screw them. I know exactly what love is and he is standing right in front of me.

"You know I love you right?" He asked me, breaking the moment. I chuckled lightly and kissed him again.

"Yes, I do."

"And you know I care about you more than anything else in the world?" I smiled at him.

"Yes, I do."

"Then will you marry me?"

Time stood still. Liam just asked me to marry him. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be happening. I mentally pinched myself, it was really happening. All of those great memories Liam and I shared, they could live on for the rest of time now. I shook every thought of everything else out of my head to form the words I know Liam was waiting to hear.

"Yes, I will."

~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR THE WAIT, BUT I HOPE THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??? LIAM AND NIALL ARE GETTING MARRIED???

CRAZY RIGHT? YUP!

OK SO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW, FEED BACK IS SO SO SO HELPFUL AND IMPORTANT!

VOTE (Pweese)

COMMENT (FEEDBACK!)

FOLLOW (cuz you love me)

BYE, LOVE YOU ALL <3