Chapter 16

~~~~~ LIAM'S POV ~~~~~

"Yes."

My lips formed the biggest smile they could and I pulled Niall towards me and kissed him passionately. I felt Niall relax and he wrapped his arms around my neck. When we broke apart, I chuckled to myself.

"I don't even have a ring to give you... I feel like such an idiot." I shook my head in comical disbelief. Great going Liam.

"You're not a idiot, Liam. We can go pick out the ring, together." Together. I'd waited to hear that word for a long time, knowing that Niall and I were back together just made me so happy.

"Now, come on," he said, taking my hand "Let's get home before we both get sick from the rain." He giggled and we locked our hands together. Everything just felt so right. My hand is Niall's, us being back together, the fact that he was going to be my future husband. Nothing could be better. I was the happiest man in the world, and I bet the second happiest was the one I was walking with.

******************

We arrived back at the apartment to see that Josh's car was still parked in the parking lot. I tightened my grip on Niall's hand and I felt him jump a little, clearly not expecting it. The nerve Josh had to stay here after all that he had done. When I saw him I swore I would punch his face so hard he'd taste his own teeth.

Niall stopped me when we reached our door. He placed a hand on my chest and whispered softly. "Liam, please don't do anything irrational. I can handle this." I nodded and he opened the door. Josh was sitting on the couch but sprang up immediately when he saw Niall. He ran to him and attempted to hug him but Niall pushed him away.

"Thank god you're okay. I was worried about you." Josh put a hand on Niall's shoulder but Niall shrugged it off. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I was doing everything I could to stop myself from choking that Josh Devine right then and there.

"Josh, I need you to leave." Niall said plain but stern. "But Nia--" Josh began.

"Now."

Josh took a look at Niall, then to me. He sighed deeply and spoke again. "If that's what you really want."

"It is." Niall slowly backed up and wrapped his arm around my waist as I wrapped mine around his shoulder. Josh disappeared into the bedroom for a few minutes, then headed for the door.

"You know I'll miss you." He said, opening the apartment door. "Good riddance." I heard Niall mumble to himself as the door clicked shut.

I couldn't help but laugh at the beautiful boy that stood next to me. "Thank God he's gone." Niall smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"And hopefully out of our lives forever." I said, pulling away. Niall sighed deeply and ran his hand through his blonde hair. He flopped himself on to the couch and closed his eyes.

"Oh man, what a night." He started. "First Josh kisses me and then you run off and then you ask me to marry you an----" he shot up and grinned wildly. "You asked me to marry you!" He ran over to me and hugged me super tight. "Oh Liam! YES YES YES YES! I love you so much!"

"I know, Ni. I love you too! But you've already said yes, remember?" I chuckled.

"Oh I know, Liam. But it's just sinking in. You and I are engaged! Can you believe it? I am freaking out right now!" He was pacing around the room and flailing his arms all over the place with a huge grin on his face. He fell back on to the couch again and signaled me to come over there.

I straddled his hips and put my hands on his chest. "Yes?" I asked all innocently. He pulled me in closer and smashed our lips together. Our tongues were exploring every inch of each other' mouths. It was a full on make out session and when we had finished, we were both panting.

"Liam..." Niall breathed. He took my hand in his and took a deep breath. "I'm ready." He said. I cocked my head and raised an eyebrow at him, asking him what he meant. He looked at me dead in the eye and said,

"I'm ready to take this to the next level."

~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~

DATS RIGHT BITCHES NIAM SEX IS COMING UP AND IT ONLY TOOK ME LIKE 40 CHAPTERS!!!!

Also, sorry for the super long wait. And I know it's not that long but I've been doing tennis camp for the past 4 weeks and have had like NO time.

Also there's this really cute boy, Jordan, that I'm trying to make progress with so I can make out with his face. He's so freaking hot...

ANYWAY

I'll try to make the updates a bit more frequent but no promises (?)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOVE YOU ALL BYE