Chapter 8

GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY AND I FEEL SO TERRIBLE THAT I DID THIS TO YOU GUYS. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOREVER. SO ANYWAY, HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER! (I hope you like it, since you waited so long for it)

~~~~~ NIALL'S POV ~~~~~

The red mark on my cheek stung slightly as I rubbed it, trying to soothe it. On the floor, I looked up at Liam whose eyes were darting all over the place. He looked... Scared. "I-I'm sorry, Niall." He spurted out. Before I even had a chance to say anything, he raced out the door.

"Liam! Liam! Come back!" I called out. Damn it, that boy. Why the hell did he slap me anyway? Was he so fucking drunk that he couldn't think straight? My anger immediately turned to sadness when I remembered what had happened before. I danced with Josh. I was so piss drunk that I danced with Josh. And it wasn't just regular dancing, it was full on grinding. Liam must have been so pissed he drank himself half to death!

I threw myself at the couch and screamed into one of the pillows. This is all my fault! Why did I have to be so stupid!? I felt a smirk come up. Well, at least I got him to drink. But not in the way I wanted him to. I wanted him to be a fun drinker not a sad drinker. I took my face out the pillow and let out a huge sigh. Perhaps I should go find him now.

I grabbed my jacket off the table, closed the door behind me, and set off on my search for Liam. After about 10 minutes, I concluded that he wasn't in the apartment building anymore. So, he must have gone out. But where? Outside was cool. It wasn't too hot or cold. It was a nice night for a walk.

I made my way down to Central Park, hoping that he would somehow be there. When I saw a familiar buzz cut, now growing back, I let out a sigh of relief. "Liam!" I called out. The head turned to reveal a face that wasn't what I expected. It wasn't Liam. I didn't even know who it was, but I was scared shitless by the dark grin he had on his face. The man was in a black hoodie with black jeans. He put his hood up and started pacing his way to me. I began to back up, faster and faster until I spun around and started sprinting. I had no idea where I was going. All I knew was that I had to get the hell out of here. The footsteps of the man chasing me grew closer and closer until he leaped on me and brought me to the ground.

I opened my mouth to let out a scream but he slammed his hand over it and pinned me back down. He brought my hands to my back and held them together. The more and more I struggled to get out, the tighter and tighter his grip became. He bent down, so his mouth was right next to my ear. "I'm gonna make you my bitch." He whispered evilly. I let out a scream but all that came out was a muffled sound. Tears poured out as I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. This wasn't happening. It was all just a dream, it had to be.

I struggled and struggled until the man's grip on my mouth had loosened and my mouth was finally free. As soon as it was, I screamed the first name that popped into my head. "LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" My sweatpants were pulled down along with my boxers. I felt his member make contact with my bare skin and I started flailing, trying so hard to get him off me. The man growled loudly and punched my face into the concrete. Liam, please, anybody, save me.

Then, I heard a loud grunt and the weight of the man was suddenly lifted off of me. My head slowly lifted up to see what had happened. Everything was fuzzy, considering I had just smacked my head on the concrete. There was the silhouette of a tall figure that loomed over me. I felt strong arms scoop me up and bring me off the ground. The last thing I remember is mumbling inaudible words before my sight faded out into blackness.

~~~~~ ZAYN'S POV ~~~~~

Harry and Louis. How dare they even think of coming here. Anger rushed through me and I wanted to run over there and beat the ever living shit out of them. But I couldn't. I wanted to get out of here as soon as I could and punching them would just further lead them to believe I'm insane. I took a deep breathe and sat down in the chair across from them.

"Zayn." Louis started. I said nothing and we continued there in silence, eyes locked on each other. "How are you?" My hands balled into fists and got tighter and tighter underneath the table. "How am I? I'll tell you how I fucking am. I'm pissed Louis. No, I am so far beyond pissed. What you guys did was fucking unforgivable."

Harry hung his eyes and played with his fingers. Louis' grabbed Harry's hand and held on to it. "We know, Zayn. We're so sorry. It seemed like the best thing to do at the time. You were in such a fragile state and you tries to kill yourself and we just feel awful." Harry's head came up, tear soaked and gave me a look that basically said "please forgive me".

"Well, you two can have plenty of time to feel bad about yourselves even more when you're thinking of a way to get me out of here." Louis' eyes widened in shock. "Zayn, we just can't get you out of here! They need to deem you safe for going back in public. You've only been here a little over a month so I'm sure that's not going to happen, based on the display you gave when you first got here."

When we were inside, I heard Louis shout, "Help! Help! He's gone mad!" His voice cracked. Three men in white outfits stormed into the room and grabbed my arms. They started pulling me into some room, I couldn't tell what. I looked straight at Louis and Harry, who were standing next to each other, hands intertwined, crying. Our eyes met and I let loose, shouting at them.

"I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED BOTH OF YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? I TRUSTED YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL BOTH OF YOU!"

That memory was still burned into my head and I still vowed the promise I had made to them. One of these days, I would kill them. It may not be soon, but one day.

"I know that I can't get out on my own, they'll never let me leave. I'll need at least another six months before they even consider me safe for the public... So that's why you two are going to bust me out of here."

~~~~~ LIAM'S POV ~~~~~

I had to get away from Niall. He wasn't safe when I was like this. Drunk of my ass. Way to be a good boyfriend, Liam. He probably hates you now. I bet he's just sitting on the couch laughing and eating, not even caring that I'm gone. My feet slowed and I came to a complete stop. No, he wouldn't do that. Niall loves me, doesn't he?

"Fuck." I spurted out as I tripped over me own foot, starting to run. I fell flat on my face and my head came in contact with cold hard ground. Groaning, I got back up, holding my head. Everything was dizzy and fuzzy. My walking was wobbly. The world felt as if it was spinning around me. I needed to get back to the apartment.

I was stumbling my way down the park when I heard a calling from a little while down. It sounded like someone was calling my name. "LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!" The shouts were filled with fear. Niall? Was Niall in trouble? Ignoring my current state, I started sprinting towards the direction of the calls. "NIALL!" I bellowed. No answer. "NIALL!" I screamed even louder. Still no answer.

No. Where was he? It was his voice calling my name. It sounded like something terrible was happening to him. My legs buckled and I sunk to my knees. And I couldn't save him. "NO!" I shouted, letting all of my anger out. He had come looking for me! He was putting himself in danger just for me and when something happened, I couldn't save him. What if he got kidnapped? What if he's... dead?

No, Liam. Don't think like that. Niall's fine. He's a tough lad, he probably got away and ran back to the apartment. Convincing myself that that was what had happened, I sprinted off in the direction of our apartment, in the hopes that my boyfriend was safe.