Chapter six - 3/2

Omfg someone please tell me that when I read over it that it doesn't count as a read cause if it does that's fucking embarrassing. I literally have like no reads by anyone omg.... someone pass me a night lock pill rn

•••

I physically cannot go to school. Even for 2 hours I'm probably going to die. I have none of my books sorted they're kinda just in a box in the corner. And I am running out of time as a free soul, 13 hours and 40 minutes is an estimate of my time left.

I don't even know if anyone reads these chapters, except for the first one and then they're like um lol bye

but yea I don't really mind if no one reads cause I'm basically just writing a diary that people can see if they want.. so whatevs

*Incoming problems!!*

Okay so my bestest friend goes to a different high school to me and it bums me out. We went to the same primary (middle) school and we've known each other for like 7 years but we've been friends for 5.

But anyway so she goes to a different high school and I'm not being judgey about her school but people think it's a not-the-best-but-averagely-good-school and then my school is considered like one of the best all girls public (I found out lol) schools in our area.

P.S. I don't give a flying fuck about the reps or whatever and I wish I could go to her school

Mostly cause my school is a bitchy place to be and I don't have any friends (they say they are but bish I see straight thru u) but yea I got treated like shit for ages last year and I was always upset and literally sitting by myself. and y'know it also happened when I was year 6 so I'm like god why the hell do I have to suffer through this twice please kill me now.

Blah blah blah but I'm over it and I don't give-a-frick what ppl think like sure I didn't get even 80 likes on my Facebook profile pic and you all get 200-400 but I don't actually care cause what's that gonna get u in life k. case closed.

Ugh. I just wish I could move sometimes and not be in the worst school, I mean the school is good and the education is good except for the limited extra option choices but yea it's the people that I don't like mhm

So I just wanna go to my besties school cause I would be way happier there because 1. Omfg I've always wanted to be the new kid that would be freaking awesome 2. They don't have uniform so I can dress like a boss ass bitchi all day erry day yas 3. No one knows me so no bitchy tales 4. Ma bestie said there are new hot guys so they will be mine muhahahahh 5. I can leave the drama behind and chill with my homie and we can make a new squad B)

The only thing standing in my way is my parentals. I doubt I'll ever be able to switch schools because my mum is just to strict about it and stuff :( My anxiety levels are getting insanely high because while I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow cause it's only two hours, by the time it's Friday and the end of the day I will have lost all my so called Friedan because they will finally have a chance to get rid of me.

If anyone is willing to talk to me if you have any problems about anything or you think you can help me out or whatever please please please message me and it would probably make my whole week :) sorry for the pleading homie

•••

thanks for reading all the way to chapter six if you're reading this ! It means more than you think

- Logan ):

{Not so} Daily whinesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें