Decision

Justin and you are sitting on a white uncomfortable bench next to a white door in a Suisse hospital. Kenny, Justin Bieber’s bodyguard, is laying in there on a small bed and doctors are standing around him. Nobody has told you yet, how he is doing. The only thing you know is that after Kenny got shot she breathed and that he was alive as you entered the building with him. Your arm is around Justin’s shoulders stroking him, to calm him down a bid. You have never seen him so shocked or sad. His head lays on your shoulder and you feel like a mom comforting her child because it cut his finger.

You: “I know that this is an awful moment, but I’d love to know what your next steps are.”

Justin: “What do you mean by this?”

The young boy lifts his head a bid and looks into your eyes. Gosh, he looks so adorable.

You: “Please stop looking at me like this.”

You blush a little.

You: “I mean … tonight … the concert. You will cancel it, won’t you?”

Justin: “Guess it would be the best. I don’t want to … but … Kenny … he goes first!”

You: “Alright. That is really a good choice.”

You smile to him and hope he feels better now, at least for a while.

Suddenly the white door opens and a tall blonde guy in a white cloak comes out.

Guy: “Are you Justin Bieber?”

Justin sits straight up immediately, wipes his tears away and then answers.

Justin: “I am! What’s the matter? Is he alright?”

The doctor smiles.

Guy: “Yeah. He is alright. The bullet wasn’t that deep we thought it would at first.”

Justin: “Whoa. Did you operate him?”

Guy: “No. It is really weird, but the bullet was not that deep, so we were able to remove it complete without any operation. Of course there are stitches left now and he has to stay in hospital for some days to see whether he is really okay and that he doesn’t get any inflammations.”

You: “Oh, that’s sad. But great! Can we pay him a visit, doctor?”

Guy: “Sure. But he has to rest. So please don’t stay that long.”

You: “Of course.”

The doctor nods and walks away.

You look up to Justin who he is crying in joy now. He gives you a close hug.

You: “Let’s go”

Both you enter the room with the white door. Kenny is sitting in there on a bed at the right wall.

Justin: “Hey, Kenny! How are you doing?”

He lifts his head and smiles a little.

Kenny: “Good, and you?”

“Gud, too!” you both reply.

Justin: “I was so afraid … I … “

He starts crying again.

Kenny: “Man, what you doing? Don’t freak out. Everything’s alright.”

Justin: “Sorry … I just … I thought I lost you.”

Kenny: “Seems you were wrong.”

Before Justin could reply you rise to speak.

You: “The doctor said everything will be good again.”