Your World - Season 2

REVISION

You are a true Belieber. In the first season of this story you seized your chance to take part in a quiz about Justin Bieber. The winner was allowed to be the OLLG of Justin for exactly seven concerts. After some hard days of preparing you thought you failed the test until you got a call from a man who works for Justin. He invited you to a 'Meet and Greet' with your idol. 

Your parents got called by your teachers because of you bad marks so they didn't allow you to see Justin. With your friends' help you fooled your parents and went to the ''M&G'. You had a great time with Justin until he found out that you fooled your parents to see him. He called your dad and brought you home because Justin thinks family is more important than he is. 

Nevertheless Justin announced that he wants you as his OLLG and your parents allowed you to go with him on tour if you studied hard for the following math test so you wrote at least a B. Finally you worked it out and wrote an A. Justin decided that you should be his OLLG in Berlin, the capital of Germany. 

First you both drove in a white limo to the airport. From there you flew in a purple Jet to your destination. During the flight you kissed Justin and rubbed him a boner while he was sleeping. He didn't recognize it and was ashamed as he awoke and saw his boner in his trousers.

In Berlin the young singer showed you his favourite places and invited you to his favourite Italian restaurant. The next day the news showed some pictures of you and Justin being in that restaurant. Justin’s girlfriend Selena Gomez heard of it and immediately called Justin, who persuaded her that he is still in love with her.

After Justin saw you bare naked because of a random bath accident you were able to have a glance at his naked body beautiful as well, without him noticing.

Afterwards he took you to the O2 World, where he had to do his dress rehearsals. Everything was supposed to be great. Justin gave you a bunch of red roses and a little kiss on stage. You even met Bluey Robinson and you wished Pattie a happy birthday. 

But then Justin announced that he is going to Spain and that he does not want to take you with him. He thought you need some rest, but you know exactly that he just does not like you and is happy with being alone again.

… to be continued …

                                   _________________________

Aye, reader :)

hope you liked this quick summary. Well, I hope you will love this seconds season, the sequel of YOUR WORLD, as much as the first one. I can tell things will get more interesting and more emotional.          There are a lot of problems which have to been solved now, like ... Is there a chance that Justin wants you next to him on his tour? What is the reason why Justin behaves like this? Will you survive the state of being alone? And is this now YOUR WORLD?

Please vote if you want to know the answers and comment your opinions. Thank you! <3

xoxo PLeisure