Questions

Justin's POV: 

There is not more time to think about anything else. The host calls me and I take place again.

 “3 … 2…1!”

Host: “Welcome back guys! I’m here with Justin Bieber, the teen sensation. Few minutes ago he broke up with his former girlfriend Selena Gomez.”

I nod.

Host: “Justin? Has she tried to call you, yet? I guess she knows you’re on air!”

I: “She did. 51 times!”

Host: “Wow!”

I: “But I didn’t answer, yet. I’ve called the OLLG and she believes me now. After this amazing show with this awesome host I’ll call Sel. “

Host: “Good. So we’ve checked our mails and thousands of girls started asking a lot of questions. May I read some out?”

I: “Of course you may!”

Host: “Great. Here’s one!”

On a big screen an extract of a mail appears which says:

“Hey Justin. I love you. Shall I unfollow Selena Gomez on twitter to hurt her?”

Host: “That’s a hard one. Your answer, Justin?”

I: “Uhm. Do whatever you want. It’s not all about me. If you love her because she is an amazing star follow her. If not, do not. Don’t judge her because of me!”

Host: “Next one?”

I nod.

Host: “Ahaha. You will love this …”

The mail asks: “Did you break up with her because you lost your virginity and it was so bad?”

I: “Uhm no. I’m still a … uhm … No. This was not the reason! There are just some differences which persuaded me to go separate ways!”

Host: “This was a really good answer, Justin. Ready for the last mail for now?”

I: “Yes, please!”

The next blobbed up on the screen.

“Hey Justin what was the most embarrassing moment in your life?”

I: “Oh. Well, I have to think about it …”

Actually I don’t have to think that long. Of course I know what moment was the most embarrassing. It was the moment when I woke up in my private Jet with that big hard boner and [your name] sat right next to me. Gosh. That was awful. But of course I can’t tell anyone about it and especially not in a live show. This is definitely not for the public ears.”

Host: “So? Do you have an idea?”

I: “Well … there are some things I am not so really proud about, things that are really embarrassing and thus it is not in your business. Some things have to be kept private!”

Host: “Oh. That seems to be a very, very embarrassing moment. …”

I have to grin and try hard not to blush.

Host: “Okay guys. You have heard it. Even he needs some privacy!”

The rest of the show is way easier.

Host: “So. Justin has to go now to his concert in Madrid. And this is the end of the show. Thanks guys for watching!”