#Trending

It is exactly midnight. The new photos of Justin’s photo shoot, he did yesterday, will be uploaded any second from now on. Your mom and dad are sleeping for hours and probably think that you are too, but you are still awake. You are sitting in your purple pyjama on your comfortable bed with your slow laptop. You hope Justin is going to text you if the pictures are online so you are the first to see them.

The time flies by and still, after five minutes; you have not got any message from him.

Shall you call him? You thought the photos will be online at midnight. Maybe you were wrong. But if you now start calling him your parents might recognize you are first talking and second still awake. Not a good idea at all.

Thus you open twitter to look for any news. But there ain’t any. Then you decide to check Selena’s account out to laugh about her small amount of followers. But instead of laughing you are shocked. A few minutes ago she tweeted something.

“Look up https://www... These are Justin’s new calendar photos!”

Is this kind of a joke? Did Justin really send her the link first?

Not very amused you click on the link she tweeted.

…loading… …loading … …loading …

How you love you laptop. It’s so special and … ancient!

…loading… …loading … …loading …

Then the page opens and your heart stops beating for some seconds. There are photos. But obviously not from the photo shoot, the day before! About 200 pictures show Justin sleeping. Times you see a big bulge. The more you scroll down, the hotter the pictures become. The last ones shows Justin’s butt and some close ups of his anus. They look really real!

As you want to scroll up again the page brakes down and a message appears on the screen:

“We’re sorry. There’s a problem 401. The page is over capacity. “

OMG!

It seems like a nightmare. Well, of course you love the pictures. It’s really good stuff for … well. The thing is what is up with Justin’s career? Selena obviously starts to ruin everything! Does he know this already? Before you waste any more thought you pick your mobile and dial his number in. It does not matter now if your parents are getting awake. This is more important and a real problem.

Justin: “Hey, [your name]! What time is it there? Why are you still awake?”

You: “Hi, Justin! Uhm, about 12. I was waiting for the pics!”

Justin: “Oh, I see. Soon they’re uploaded. It really takes time! There’s just a super high definition, so …”

You: “Great. But Justin I have to disappoint you. Probably no one wants to see your pics!”

Justin: “WTH? Why are you saying something like that. That’s not funny!”

You: “I can’t tell you. Look up Selena’s twitter account …”

You start crying, you cannot hold it anymore.

Justin: “Hey, young girl. Cheer up! Nothing can be that horrible that …”

Then there is a brake. You just hear some clicking.

Justin: “OMG!”

You: “See. I told you. I can’t explain!”

Justin: “That’s my end!”

You: “Are these really yours? I mean … I is that …?”

Justin: “Yeah, unfortunately this is me.”

A trembling starts in your body. Justin really is hot.

Justin: “I … What shall I do now? This is the end!”

You: “Noo. Please you have to fight! Stay strong!”

Justin: “You don’t understand! This could be the end of my career. No one will be ever interested in me and my music, just in my dick and my butt! That’s so awful!”

What is so wrong about that people are interested in his dick? Millions of girls want to sleep with him, want to get children and … you have to calm down a bit if you do not want to moan into the phone. You can imagine how horrible he must feel right now and so you try to comfort him as best as possible.

You: “But there’s hope. Maybe there aren’t that much people online and maybe they haven’t seen the pics, yet!”

Justin: “Nope, it’s way too late. Look at the trends.”

You check the trends on twitter.

#justinbiebersbutt #nudejustinbieber #justinbieberboner #justinbieberbulge #justinbiebersbigoutline …

You: „OMG!! You have to talk to Selena to remove the pics!“

Justin: “Uhm … yeah. I should talk to her!”

You: “Please do. Your butt is yours and no one is actually allowed to see it!”

Justin: “I try my best, gurl!”

You: “Good. Then do!”

Justin: “So I’d hang up and call her! I call you back, soon!”

You: “Great. I gotta go sleeping now or my mom will possibly kill me!”

Justin: “Ahaha. Ok. Bye!”

You: “Byeee!”

Tears are running down your cheeks. You are so sorry for him. Everything seems to crash down now. The boy you are looking up to is now at his limits? This is awful. And just because of Selena Gomez his career is open and with that she tries to push herself up some more.

Justin is probably now so depressed. You really hope he can call Selena now and does not completely break down. Somehow you regret that you told him that. But on the other hand side you know you had to.

What if he had found it out in a talk show because the host asked him?

Maybe it was a good decision to tell him. Your crying becomes more and more a loud sobbing.

How you now wish to really help him, to be next to him and hug him closely so you can hold him up.

You know or at least you think that he needs someone. And you will be there for him. Doesn’t matter if now, later or whenever. You will always be there for him and the next time he calls you, you want to let him know that. It’s so horrible to see him in that condition, it’s not the typical him and that makes you even sadder.

Sniffing you shut down your laptop and put it on the floor. It’s probably better to not look at the twitter trends all over again. While recalling everything what happened your eyes are feeling heavier and heavier until you fall asleep.

… to be continued …

                                   _________________________

Aye reader :)

Hope you enjoyed reading this short chapter. I am sorry that it's not that long. Next one is getting a bit dirty again, so watch out ;) If you liked this part please vote and comment what you think about it. What shall happen to Selena? What are her next plans? And what should Justin do? ... Please don't forget to add this story to your library if you love this story and I again have to THANK YOU all for your support. It's so unbeliebable that there are so many people who are reading this story. Thanks. 

xoxo PLeisure