Chapter 19: Happy

Start from the beginning

I froze.

I pulled out two phones.

'I STILL HAVE JIMIN'S PHONE!!'

*knock knock*

I jumped.

"H-Hello?" I said as I held both of the phones close to my chest. "Eunji? Um, I have some clean clothes for you to wear." I heard Taehyung muffle from the other side of the door.

I cracked open the door and saw Taehyung jump and quickly cover his eyes. "Here you go." I looked down and took the clothes that he handed to me. "Oh thank you." I said with a smile then quickly closed the door.

The only thing that was on my mind was Jimin. 'I can't believe I completely forgot! Ugh. How could I be so stupid?! What do I do? I have to hurry up and return this!'

Then I remembered Sohyun and how I totally forgot that situation ever happened.

"Oh my god, I have to hurry up and go see mom, give her the flowers, and I have to find Jimin, and return his phone. Ah but how am I going to do that? I can't leave mom. I've been away long enough." I whispered to myself.

I looked at the clothes that Taehyung gave me. There were a pair of pink poka dot sweatpants and a big gray hoodie. 'I'm not usually a picky person, but I don't think these sweatpants are my size, nor are they my style. I do like this hoodie though.'

I quickly slipped on my pants that I was wearing before and pulled the big comfy hoodie over me when I noticed how good it smelled. I put my black converse on and towel dried my hair as fast as I could until it was damp, then I put it up in a pony tail.

'Okay. I'm all ready now!' I thought as I grabbed my shirt covered in Soonshim's fur and my jacket along with the nicely folded pokka dotted sweatpants.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Taehyung helping his grandma carefully place the cookies into a cute container and Soonshim paitently sitting by waiting for any possible crumb to fall on the floor.

"Is there anyway I could help out?" I asked causing them to both look at me.

"Oh, Eunji! Do you feel all better?" Asked Taehyung. I nodded. "Yes, thank you. I feel alot better."

"Eunji, can you help put these cookies inside this container? I'll be right back." His grandma asked as she scurried past me. "Oh, of course!" I said as I went over and began placing each cookie inside the faint red-ish container. The cookies looked amazing! They looked delicious!

"Here, take a bite." I looked over and saw Tae holding a cookie infront of my face with a goofy smile. I didn't know what to do. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I hesitantly leaned in and took a bite.

I gasped.

"Delicious!!!" I said with my eyes wide. Taehyung laughed. "I know right! I could live off these!" I watched closely as he ate the cookie that I took a bite out of. I kind of froze.

'D-Did he just...'

Taehyung continued placing the last couple cookies in the container as if he didn't just do that.

'Okay, maybe I'm just being weird and over exaggerating.' I thought as I blinked a few times.

Just then his grandma came back with another container. "Eunji ah, give this to your mom. It's tea." I looked at her and smiled. "Oh thank you, really. I appreciate it." She smiled back, "Your welcome sweetie. Tell your mom that this stuff is guaranteed to help with any pain in the stomach, head, and throat." She said as she handed me the small white container.

'I am so grateful.'

I smiled and hugged her. "You don't know how much this means to me. Thank you so much."

"Oh no problem. Anything for a special girl like you." She said and broke the hug. "Have you tried the cookies yet?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, Taehyung gave me one."

She looked at Taehyung. "You weren't supposed to give her one yet! I wanted to be here to see her reaction!" She said as she playfully hit Tae.

"A-Ah, It hurts!" Tae said as he rubbed his arm. "Hey, it's not my fault! I could tell she wanted one by the way she was drooling over them!" Tae said with a playful smile on his face. I gave him a look. "I was not drooling over them!" I said as I hit him on his arm. "A-Ah, why in the same spot!? It hurts!" He cried.

His grandma laughed, "Because you deserve it!" She said hitting him once more on his arm. "It hurts! Okay okay, I'm done! I'll stop!" He yelped.

His grandma and I both laughed.

.

.

Taehyung and I walked down the front steps carrying more stuff than what we came here with. "Bye! I hope to see you soon Eunji! It was wonderful meeting you!" His grandma yelled to us as we walked further away from her house.

I turned to look at her and smiled widely and waved back. "Thank you!" I yelled to her hoping she'd hear and she did.

We made it to the bus stop and paitently waited for one. We sat down on the bench it provided us.

(Taehyung POV)

I looked over at Eunji. She was smiling.

"What's that all about?" I asked as I nudged her. She looked at me and smiled even more.

"Nothing." She said and looked down at the flowers in her hand. I raised my eyebrow. "Really? Doesn't look like it." I said.

She giggled.

"...I'm just happy. That's all."

I continued to look at her.

"...I never thought something like this could happen to me. I mean, I really shouldn't be happy right now. I should be sad and worried because my mom is in the hospital, I don't have a dad anymore, and I have someone trying to ruin my life. I shouldn't be happy. But I am. And I think it's because of you."

"Me? What did I do?" I asked. 'Why am I the special one? I'm sure she has someone better than me that could make way more happier.'

"I don't know. I guess...maybe it's because when I'm around you, I feel as if those problems don't exist. I don't feel sad anymore. I'm just...happy." She said with a smile.

I felt my heart warm up. I got goosebumps. I couldn't believe it. I guess I was happy as well.
.

.

.

.
_________________________

I'm really happy too. ^^ Can I just say thank you for 15k views!! Oh my god when I saw that I nearly peed myself. Thank you so so much! I can't even describe how happy I am.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment. I really appreciate everything.

사랑함니다 💕

- JiminiePop