ch.59 Find me

We made it to the park and we hopped off the bike. I held the bag over my shoulder. Harry took my hand and pulled me to his chest but I pushed him away. He tugged again, making my hips grind into his.

Harry grinned smugly.

I pulled at his belt. Harry gripped the fabric of my dress, pressing me closer to him. An eager warmth erupted from deep in both of us.

But I had more self-control. I pushed at his chest again, slipped from his grip and started running.

"Ah, baby, what's with the teasing?" Harry laughed.

I ran faster and snaked around the trees and ponds I knew so well. Harry followed after me slowly. But I was too quick for him.

"Angie, I don't want you to get lost now" Harry reasoned.

I ignored him.

The forest was silent for a few minutes. It was just warm enough to not need a jacket but too cold if you were out here alone. But the heat produced from body friction would do the trick...

"Angie?" Harry called more worriedly now.

I resisted the urge to call back and tell him where I was.  I  pulled at the envelopes and scattered them around.

"Angela!" he shouted anxiously.

Harry was quiet. But I could hear him panting as he ran aimlessly through the woods, swatting the branchs like wings.

Out, in the distance was a private spot below a grand oak tree and a boulder. The ground was lower and softer there. I laid the blanket out and let the final envelope fall at the base of the tree. 

"Aroldo" I called gently.

Harry stopped immediately and listened for my voice.

"Baby" he gasped as he tried to catch his breath.

I laid the blankets out and light the candle. 

"Arolodo, I'm all alone under this blanket" I complained softly.

Harry took a deep breath.

"Well, if you tell me where you are, maybe I can keep you company" he replied. I could hear him grinning.

"If you want me, you'll find me" I whispered.

I threw a few daisy petals, leading up to the blanket.

Harry laughed.

Then it was quiet. The entire forest was quiet and I curled up under the blanket a bit nervously. 

What if Harry was hurt? What if someone else were in the woods and had followed us? What if...

"Found you" a raspy voice hissed.

I jumped so quickly I nearly hit my head against the base of the tree.

I looked up into the ever-darkening forest and saw a tall figure creeping very closely, but still slowly into sight. His dark green eyes blinked and his red lips turned up in his signature smirk.

"Wow. Nice little set up" Harry nodded. He scanned the smug little corner I found for us and decorated with the daisy and the candle.

"Arolodo" I whispered.

Harry kicked his boots off, threw it jacket aside and lunged forward. He slipped his arms under me and pulled the blanket over us. 

"Nuff of that 'Arolodo' stuff" Harry shook his head angrily.

I looked up at him. 

"I wanna see Angela" he hissed against my lips.

I laughed lightly.