TRAILER

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated yet, I was working on a trailed for KNIGHT. You guys can search: "Knight in Leather Armor- Harry Styles Fanfic TRAILER"...my youtube account is: MLA786zasy

I used Nina Dobrev as Angie since she has more footage online than Barbara Palvin (who could also play Angie). It took forever to find the perfect song and I ended up using "Lessons in Love" by Neon Trees. Harry and Angie don't learn any 'lessons' in KNIGHT the way they do in PAWNS, but I think the lyrics fit pretty well ;)

As for PAWNS, I'm going to my uncles house tonight and I wanna squeeze an update in the next 2-3 hours so stay tuned.

By the way, I've sent about 7 query letters to agents and some take like 2 weeks to respond while others take about 7-8 weeks to answer. One responded and said she wasn't hooked enough to ask for more, which is totally fine (and ironic considering KNIGHT has almost 2 million reads online). I was expecting to get a handful of rejections anyway.

And, had I not posted my work here on Wattpad, I don't think I would have had the courage to continue if I got another rejection, but you guys and your truly, honestly, heartful messages and comments give me hope that I can find someone who appreciates and will represent my work. You guys are the reason I really cannot give up.

That being said, I don't know how many of you guys know anyone in the publishing business but in the query letter, I didn't mention wattpad because they would see that it's technically a fanfic which would probably lose me credibility.

Any way, thanks for all the support so far.

Love,

Mariam