ch.14 Pain's pleasure **warning**

*****"Lessons in Love" by Neon Trees is perfect for this chapter (and all the honeymoon sex lol)

Harry and I spent the next few days at the beach, our secret spot up the jungle trail, and the boardwalk. He helped me practice my "fighting" skills most every day and I got better and faster and stronger. I think it scared him just a tad that I might be able to beat him up one day soon and fly off  to Neverland.

Even so, he was thrilled that I could give a guy more bruises than he could give me lovebites and though he never admitted it, I knew knowing that made him sleep more soundly at night.

I sometimes wondered how much he really worried about me and my safety. We first came together because of what Louis and his friends tried to do, so Harry saved me from the get-go.

It's been three years since then, but I really don't think Harry has ever forgotten that such a thing could and has happened again. He may enjoy protecting and carrying and holding me like his little doll, but I know it caused him more stress than he deserved to bear.

I didn't use my newfound skills on him in bed. But, I did feel slightly bad-ass for not listening to Becky and Gemma when they warned me about trying to get pregnant. I did their little modeling gig and was harrassed because of it. There was no way I was going back to it.

Secretly, I almost wished Harry could give me twins or triplets just so that I could piss off Becky and Gemma's aspirations for my modeling career.

Harry still doesn't know what the real cause of the boys get rowdy that night was, but he just assumed they were filthy pervs and they didn't deserve anymore of a title than that... 

Harry went out to the hotel lobby to get more towels and sheets.

"I'l be back, baby. Try not to hurt any one while I'm gone," he teased as he kissed my fists and walked off.

"I'll try," I grinned.

I opened my suitcase to get get my PJs out, but the cop uniform that Becky had given me, slipped out. I picked it up and scanned it over. It looked like it would fit like a glove, if not more tightly than my skin. It also came with handcuffs, a nice long batton, and long boots.

I swung the batton around and almost hit myself in the face. Then I practiced twirling it like a confident, highly certified cop might do and I grinned at myself once I got the hang of it.

Quickly, I glanced at the door and back at the costume.

For a moment, I wanted to do something that was so out of my comfort zone, to be a bit like Becky and Gemma and feel comfortable in my skin, not just because Harry has given me reason to smile at my self in the mirror and find things that I like instead of things that I wish I could hide.

Without another thought, I stripped off and put the black lace lingerie Gemma so generously packed and then pulled the little costume on. I tugged down at the front of the skirt, which barely covered my butt. And then at the top, which was a fitted, low-cut, bra-like number with no straps. 

I played with the handcuffs and swung the batton around. I lined my lids with a heavy, Cleopatra-like black liner, taking my eyes from innocent and sweet to terrifyingly hypnotic. Then I dabbed on some red lipstick to complete the already over-the-top look.

I nearly laughed at myself in terrrified exhiliration when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I looked like I belonged on a street corner. My chest tightened as I recalled one too many women who had really been on a corner at one point in their lives.

Then I shook my head. Every bad boy needs to be taught a lesson. And Mr. Harry Styles is going to learn the lesson of his life.

There were footsteps outside our door and I nearly jumped out of my skin, and the cop uniform. I pulled a chair out infront of the door and turned the lights off. I started pretending to cry and wail Harry's name.