ch.15 Revenge **warning**

Every ounce of cocky confidence I held deliciously in the past few minutes now evaporated, morphing into a cold sweat that ran down my spine. 

Harry held me down angrily with the force of his torso and kept his hard knees on either side of me. There was no delicacy or preciseness in his strength now. He was far too pissed off from me teasing him- giving him agonizingly painful pleasure- to be gentle.

I swallowed hard. I'm in for it now.

"Officer Angela, eh?" he cocked his head and raised a brow. He held my arms back and gripped them so tightly, I knew I would have bruises. 

I stared up at him with wide, terrified eyes.  

Harry pressed down on me and the weight and bottled-up vigor of his body made me gasp. He leaned close to me, letting his breath grow deep and heavy as he licked down my neck. 

"That little stunt gave me the worst blue balls I've ever had in my entire life" he hissed with an oddly cheerful frustration.

I swallowed hard. Harry licked my ear and bit down, making me wince.  

"I'm going to make you scream" he told me honestly, but still threateningly.

I nodded slowly in obedience. Harry laughed. Then he reached for the cuffs on his wrists and broke them off, pinning my wrists to the bed post. He crushed the cuffs, molding them to fit extra tight around my wrists.

Then he moved back slightly and grinned as he admired his work, just as I had done when I cuffed him.

"I've caught me a naughty angel" he laughed a dark, dangerously seductive laugh that made me want to scream in pain and cry in joy. 

Harry looked down at me as if I were some captured, mystical creature.

Then he came down over me softly, slowly and I felt him slide his moist length along my thigh, up to my vee, then stop at my core. He yanked my legs apart and rubbed his cream up to my thighs and massaged the transparent lace of my panties. 

I whimpered quietly.

Harry laughed and he repeated the slow, painfully pleasurous action until I felt slightly wet. He tugged up at my thong until I had a hard, stringy wedgie. I gasped.

He grinned, letting his mischievous little dimple slip through. Then he lay down over me, molding his chest and hips to fit smugly over mine as he pinned me down with the weight of his body.

I took slow, hesitant breaths as his heart beat over mine, enclosing mine. 

Harry looked down at me and stroked my hair.

"You have such soft, beautiful hair, angel" he winked as he grabbed a fistful and yanked hard, making me gasp in pain.

Harry took the fistful and brought it up to his lips as he took a whiff. He traced a few strands down to my chest and then gasped in horror as he stared at my top.

I looked up into his eyes, his now beautifully cruel green eyes. I was terrified yet exhilarated by what he was going to do next.

"Angels are so Heavenly, no added preservatived, just raw" he told me as if I were one of his young students, listening to his lesson.

Harry let his fingers glide down my neck as he played with the leather of my top. Then he started kissing along my chest, sneaking under the leather to get to my breasts. He grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed so tightly I shut my eyes and moaned. Then he bit down on the leather and tested it's durability.

"No need for this" he smirked as he tugged at my mini tank top. He ripped it down the middle with his bare hands and I sunk low in the mattress, looking up at his hands and the torn leather.