ch.48 Baby angel princess

Harry laid Darcy down in her crib instead of on his chest. He tucked her in and kissed her cheek before turning to me. Suddenly, he slipped his hands around my waist and tugged me hard against his groin.

He scooped me in his arms and carried me to the bed. His fingers followed down my shirt until he worked my top off. His hands grasped my breasts quickly, but not too tightly since they still felt very tender because of Darcy.

"H-Harry" I gasped.

Harry grinned. He pulled his shirt off swiftly.

"Wait" I mumbled. 

"I love my present" he hissed down my neck.

His tongue glazed my skin, wrapping me like his personal gift.

"Can I have another?" he raised a brow. 

"What?" I blinked.

Harry ignored me and slid his hands in my jeans, rubbing me urgently, trying to build me up to my climax.

"Harry" I mumbled.

I felt him growing hard against me and he tugged his jeans off. Harry kissed along my neck and rubbed my core more tightly, making sure to press against my sweet spot as quickly and as accurately as possible.

"HARRY!" I shouted. But it wasn't my climax. 

I clasped my hand over my mouth, praying I hadn't woken up Darcy but had alerted some sense in Harry.

Harry blinked. He pulled his hand out of my pants and lay beside me instead of on top.

"What. Are you. Doing?" I spoke between breaths.

I was both worked up and confused over why he wanted to touch me now, when I'd just given birth and my stomach was still flabby and I was tired. 

Harry leaned close to me and his chest pressed softly to mine.

"I want another baby, baby" he admitted. 

I blinked.

"Another?" I gasped. I had literally just given birth a day ago and now Harry wants another?

"Yes" Harry nodded eagerly. He kissed my cheek and played with a lock of my hair.

"But Harry, we just had Darcy" I reasoned.

Harry sighed.

"I know he mumbled. "And she's precious but I like being a daddy. I want to be a daddy ten times over and have one baby in my lap and two in my arms and another on my back and-" Harry explained hurriedly.

"TEN?!" I gasped so loudly I practically screamed.

"Baby" Harry whispered.

"Don't 'baby' me, Harry, you're getting more worked up than I was when I was pregnant. You just need to relax" I told him. 

Harry sighed louldly.

"But I like being a daddy" he mumbled quietly.

"And I like being a mommy" I nodded in agreement. 

I took Harry's hand in mine and kissed it.

"Harry, we can and will have more children. We just have to wait until we get used to one before we have nine more" I reasoned. (There's no way on God's green earth that I will have nine more kids).

Harry laughed.

"I'm just a tad bit impatient" Harry sighed. Then he looked up at me and smirked.

I laughed.

"Just a little itty bit" I teased playfully. I intertwined my fingers with his and smiled up at him.