"Ahhh..STOP!" She said and I kept going.

I was doing long hard fast stroked as the headboard hit the wall making loud thumps.

"Meek! It hurts." She said and I leaned over her still pumping.

"Shut up and take it." I said still going at the same at the same paste.

I pulled out and went back to her pussy from the back. I hit it so hard she was screaming. I pulled her her and arched her back kissing her. I let go and she fell on the bed. I still kept going. I grabbed her neck and felt tears on my hands.

"I'm about to c-cum." She said.

"Me too. Let go." I said and she came on my dick. And I pulled out and came on her back.

She laid down and was breathing hard.

"You might as well keep breathing I ain't finished." I said and put my tongue on her spot moving it around.

She put her hands on my head and I stuck my tongue in moving it around and she back up screaming.

"Quit running." I said and gripped her thighs pulling her back down. I opened my mouth putting all of her inside and sucked on her clit. I stuck my hands in pumping fast and hard.

"Ahhh.MEEK STOP." She said and I kept going.

She squirted all over my lips and hands and I pulled out going to her and kissed her lips. Letting her taste herself.

I was finished giving her, her punishment and laid by her and let her catch her breath.

"Let's go get in the shower." I said and she sat there pouting. I laughed going to her picking her up.

----

We were finished out the shower and got dressed. I sat her on the counter and kissed her. She tried to get down and fell.

I threw my head back and laughed.

"You know you can't walk..so why you even get down? That's why I put you up there." I said laughing and she put her arms out and pouted.

I grabbed her and walked downstairs. Seeing denim in the living room on the floor playing watching tv.

"Uncle can I have a snack." She said and I was about to put Nicki down and she held my neck tighter and threw her head back whining.

"Nooo." She whined. And I leaned and kissed her lips and cheeks.

"I'm not gonna put you down baby." I said and she put her head back up turning her head around looking at how far off she was from the ground.

"Hold on baby." I said and put her down.

"Nooo." She yelled and sat on the floor. I laughed at her being difficult.

I grabbed denims snack and gave it to her. I went back to Nicki and picked her up.

"Come on babygirl." I grabbed her and picked her up wrapping her legs around me.

As I was holding her she looked down.

"Ouch." She said and I screwed my face up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her and she looked down and pointed to her private part that was on the waist from his she was on me.

I laughed and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry it ain't funny." I said and squeezed my mouth closed trying to hold my laugh in.

We walked in the Living room and she was still sitting in my lap.

"Uncle can I sit on your lap." Denim said and Nicki gripped tighter closing her eyes.

"Hold on, wait to she fall asleep." I said and denim started jumping on all the couches laughing.

"No." Was all Nicki said. And I kissed her cheeks.

-----

Act right act right!!😭😩

How I do on tha scene? cause this ain't my type I'm horrible at this😩😭

That act right gon work?

Why Nicki pretend she was sleep?

Even though she couldn't walk, why didn't she want meek to put her down?

Why she sit on the floor?🙃

& what Nicki means by "no" ? 🤔

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!!