Goodnight kisses

(Your POV)

You're walking through the park at about 12 at night. You can see the lights of New York City and the cold breeze hits your warm cheeks. You feel a pair of hands on either side of your waist and you turn around. It's Lauren.
'Y/N, I never really got to tell you how I really feel.' She begins, her breath fogging in the wind. 'I love you.' And with that, she leans in and pushes her lips against yours. You can feel the sparks flying and the butterflies explode in your stomach as the love of your life kisses you. Without pulling away from the kiss, you jump and wrap your legs around her toned waist and she starts to walk. She keeps walking until she pulls away and you look around. You're in front of your apartment and look down, disappointed that it was over. Lauren lifts your chin up with her thumb and forefinger, her striking green eyes staring into yours. You never want this to end so you hold her hands.

'W-would you like to come in?' You ask. She smiles and squeezes your hands, indicating that she wants to. You walk through the door with a satisfying grin on your face. This was going to be a great night.

A/N
How was that? Sorry it's short but this was something I was dreaming of so yeah ;) comment down suggestions please! Thank you.

EDIT:: I realise that this is the first chapter everyone sees when they read this book, so I just want everyone to know that the imagines do get better. I've realised have far I have come with my writing and if you could hold on for another couple of chapters cause they begin to be good?