"Scarlet nerd-ed." I add laughing. "But really Stiles your a nerd on your own, we all know Scotty here isn't the smartest." I say walking towards the door.

After departing from the boys to go to my locker I met back up with them in 1st period. Walking into the class I took a seat in front of Stiles and Scott sat next to him.

"As you all know, there was a body found in the woods last night." Our teacher started. I tilted my head back to see a smirk on Stiles face. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various scenarios for what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police has a suspect." This time I snap my body around to see Stiles has the same look.

Who the hell do they have in custody? "which means, you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus on your desk." He continued. Out of the corn of my eye I saw Scott spaz out, I then heard a phone ringing from outside.

I tune in and hear some girl talking with her mom. Finding it unimportant I turn my attention back to the syllabus in front of me. I continue to read over it until the principal walks in. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." At the sound of her name I froze.

The girl gives a nervous smile before walking over to sit behind Scott. She frantically begins to look through her bag when Scott leans up and hands her a pen. "Thanks." She whispered gratefully.
************
After class I headed over to my locker, as I was standing there exchanging my books the new girl Allison walks up to the locker next to me examining the numbers. "Need a little help?" I offer.

"Uh I think this mine, the principal said something about all the lockers in the A's being taken and the next free one was here." She explain looking up from the paper.

"I wouldn't doubt it, we all put in for lockers last year. I'm Devin Hale by the way." I smiled.

"Uh Alison Argent." I shivered at her last name.

"This jacket is totally killer. Where did you get it?" Lydia said walking up to us.

Slightly glancing down at her outfit Allison answered, "My mom was a buyer from a boutique back in San Fransisco." Allison said.

"And you are my new best friend. Devin you really stepped your style up this year too." She smiled at me. I glanced down at my outfit it was just simple white skinny jeans, a light pink piko top with a fur vest over it and ankle boots.

Lydia and I had always been friends in middle school, though she never came around when I was with Scott and Stiles, but last year we kinda parted ways. Jackson walked up to Lydia and kissed her.

"Can someone tell me how a girl who's here for five minutes can already hang out with Lydia's click? And why is Devin wiggling her way back in?" I zoned out and began listening into the conversation some girl was having with Scott and Stiles.

"Because they're hot... Beautiful people heard are together." Stiles said snarky.

"So, this weekend, there's a party..." Lydia said snapping me back to them.

"A party?" Allison asked unsure.

Jackson nodded. "Yeah, friday night, you should come, you too Devin."

"Oh, I can't, it's family night on friday... But thanks for asking." Alison said, heart beat picked up on that, she's lying.

Lydia then gazed at me, "I'll have to check but I think I can."

Jackson turned back to Allison. "You're sure ? Everyone's going after the game."

"You mean like football?" Allison asked confused causing us all to laugh.

"Football is a joke here. The sport is lacrosse. We won the champion-ship last year." Jackson laughed.

"Because of the team captain!" Lydia exclaimed throwing her arms around him.

"We practice in a few minutes. If you don't have anything else to do..." Jackson trailed off.

"Well, I was going too.." Lydia quickly cut her off. "Perfect! You're coming! Dev are you coming?" She asked turning to me.

"Well yea Scott and Stiles play." I laugh following them.

"Who?" Lydia dumbly ask.

"My two best friends..." I trailed off.

"No clue." Lydia shrugged pulling us out.

We follow Lydia out to the field and take a seat on the bleachers. I see Scott staring at Allison and Stiles is waving at me from the field. Laughing I give him a small wave and thumbs up. "Who is that?" Allison ask pointing at Scott.

"Him? I'm not sure who he is.." Lydia trailed off.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "That's Scott, one of my best friends."

"He's in English with us." She smiled. I just nodded and turn my attention to the field.

I watched as Scott began making unbelievable catches, catches that he would never had made with his newly acquired ability that he has no clue about.

"He seems pretty good." Allison shrugged.

"Yeah, very good." Lydia tentatively said.

I then heard hooting and hollering. "He's my friend! He's my friend!" Stiles chanted.