Chapter 16

(Aiden and Felecity above)

Recap:
Just as I was closing my eyes, something crashed through my window and hit the floor. I screamed.
________________________________

Aiden's P.O.V

Catherine didn't give me instructions on how to take care of Felecity. I have never taken care of anyone except for myself. I don't know if I'm supposed to give her medicine or food. I'm so confused. I started going up the stairs to check if she needed anything but then I heard her scream. I grabbed my gun from the inside of my ankle and ran up the stairs. Opening the door Felecity is standing against the opposite side of the broken window with scared expression.

"What happened?" I asked rushing to her side. She was crying and trying to explain.

"I-I don't know. I was just lying down whe-when that brick broke through the window." She blubbered.

"Okay calm down. Did you see anyone?"

"No" She said. I looked out the window then at the brick on the carpet floor. It had something white attached to it. I picked it up and ripped off the paper. It read:

We are coming

I put the piece of paper in my pocket. I took out my phone and dialed Lucas' number. He isn't going to believe what just happened.

Seraphina's P.O.V

"I'll go take her stay here." I said parking in the parking lot and unbuckling.

"No I'm going with you."

"Stay here. I just have to have to get her down and give her to the crosswalk lady. She will walk her to the school. I won't even be five feet away from the truck." I said getting down.

"Sometimes your so paranoid jeez." I whispered to myself opening Melanie's door and helping her down. I kneed down to be face to face with her. I twirled her hair in between my fingers and let it go. It automatically curled and fell onto her shoulders. 

"Sera?"

"Yes beautiful."

"Is Alex your boyfriend?" I looked at her shocked.

"No he is not. He is here to keep us safe." I said standing up and walking her to the lady.

"That's too bad I like him." She said leaving my side and walking on the crosswalk with other little kids. I stood there for a couple minutes before getting back in the truck and driving to school.

Even though everyone knows that I'm the gang Leaders daughter people still like to piss me off. Mina Duval taking the number one spot and Lincoln Delgado second. Lincoln and I used to date a year ago until I caught him cheating on me with Mina. Since then it has always been there mission to try and ruin me but  it has only been stupid arguments that they never win.

I walked into school with Alex by my side and right away there are whispers and looks headed our way. I opened my locker and pulled out a Chemistry book.

"Stay here I have to use the bathroom." Alex commanded. I nodded and he left. Honestly I'm surprised that he left me by myself. He takes his job too seriously and needs to learn to have fun. After I closed my locker Lincoln walked towards me.

"I know you want me Seraphina." He said running his hands up and down my shoulders.

"Yea I want you to leave me alone."

"Oh c'mon don't be like- " " You are a slut you know that. Trying to get back with my boyfriend. " Mina interrupted.

"Listen here bitch. I don't want your boyfriend. Nobody wants your boyfriend that's why he is with you."

"Your such a bitch." She said trying to slap me but I grabbed her hand before it reached contact.

"Lincoln you better control your hoe." I said warning him.

"You better control your mouth." He said

"Or what?" Alex said as he appeared out of nowhere and in front of Lincoln.

"Who are you?" Lincoln said.

"I'm her boyfriend and you better leave before I beat your ass." He said. Boyfriend what?

"Alright good luck with the slut." Lincoln said referring to me. Before I could tell Lincoln off he was on the floor in seconds. Alex bad punched him and his nose was bleeding. Soon enough there was a crowd surrounding us and the principal coming in between.

"What is going on here?" He said

"Principal Bishop we were just walking down the hall when that guy punched Lincoln in the face. He is absolutely insane along with his girlfriend." Mina said lieing about what really happened.

"You two my office now." The principal said. I looked at Mina and she was laughing. We walked to his office and sat in the lounge chairs.

"How is it that its your first day and you have already been in a fight?" He looked at Alex and I started laughing. Alex wasn't even paying attention at all. He was on his phone the entire time.

"Mr. Martin put your phone away."

"Look dude I'm not here for you to give me a lecture." Alex said. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to find Lucas calling me. I answered

"Hey Lucas what's up?"

"We have a problem hand me the phone to Alex." I handed the phone to Alex.

"Hey there is no phones right now." The principal said.

"Look just give us our punishments because we have to go." Alex said standing up.

"You guys are suspended for three days."

"Thanks goodbye." I said leaving the office towards the parking lot.

"What was the problem?" I asked Alex while getting in the truck.

"Something happened with Felecity."

__________________________________

Here you go! The most comments I got in one chapter is 25. Please comment and vote. I love talking to you guys.

Question of the Day:
1.What is your top 5 favorite books on Wattpad so far?

Mine is:

1. Boot Camp
2. Excessive (and the sequel)
3. Mercy
4.Dust Bones
5. The Gang Leaders Kid