Chapter 10

Seraphina's P.O.V

"How do you guys know each other?" Felecity questioned.

"Oh Aiden, he used to live with us a couple years ago." I said letting go Aiden and setting down my keys and purse on the counter.

"Oh really that is cool, umm I need to Lucas. Aiden, Seraphina will you come with me I might need some help convincing him." she said.

"Umm OK" I said unsure as to why I need to be there. We all walked toward the office. After Felecity knocked we heard a muffled 'come in' and we walked in to see him sitting down at his desk with papers scattered everywhere.

"What do you guys need I am really busy." Lucas said setting down the papers.

"I don't think this bodyguard thing is going to workout ." Felecity said. Lucas let out a deep sigh.

"Okay why not?" He questioned.

"Well for one I have a boyfriend, a very jealous boyfriend." She said.

"Don't forget a total dick too." I exclaimed. Felecity just gave me a look and continued on saying having a boyfriend and a bodyguard is going to affect her relationship and blah blah blah.

" I have an idea." I said.

"Okay what is it?" Lucas said

"Dump the asshole." I said sitting in the arm chair with legs thrown over the arm rest and my head on the other side.

"I don't see why you have a problem with Jayden he is a nice person." Felecity said and I scoffed.

"Are we talking about the same guy that drinks a lot, flirts with other girls and treats you like shit." I said.

"Whatever you just need to get to know him better, so what are we going to do about this bodyguard situation." She asked.

"Well he will have to be around you at all times so when you and Jeremy are together or on a date he will be in shadows just watching over you. However when you are not near Jermey, Aiden will be with you at all times and be introduced as a family friend."  Lucas explained.

"Really that is the best you can do?" Felecity said bummed out. Honestly I don't know why she wanted my help. I just said that Jermey is a horrible boyftiend. She brought the wrong person to help her out.

"Sorry Felecity that is all that I can do for now. Anymore questions?" Lucas said impatiently waiting for us to leave him alone.

"Yea when does training start?" Aiden questioned.

"Training starts tomorrow at eight p.m. Amethyst, Mia and Felecity are the main ones that need it. Seraphina you can be there if you like."  Lucas said while Auden nodded.

"Okay if that is it, will you please leave?" He said pointing his finger towards the exit.

I decided I should go finish my work that I missed from kicking Malibu Barbie's ass a couple days ago. I walked up the stairs toward my room, but I bumped into something hard and wet causing me to lose my balance. An arm wrapped around my waist before I hit the floor.

"Careful there sweetheart, wouldn't want you to fall on that pretty little as of yours." Alexander said with a smirk. Of course it would be him. Of course he is the one to bump into me and catch me. I would've yelled at him for calling me sweetheart, but the heat radiating from his body was distracting me.

I quickly reacted, when I felt my top getting wet from being too close. Even though I am disgusted, I still needed to to thank him.

"Thanks for catching me." I whispered. The words that just came out of my tongue felt foreign to me. I don't really say thank you to anybody because someone always ends up fucking it up.

"Your welcome." He said with a smirk before letting me go and walking into his room.

I looked down at my now wet shirt and walking to my room . My phone buzzed in my back pocket as I closed the door to my room.

From Lucas:
 Rave Mission. Be ready by 8:30 and bring Amethyst.

To:Lucas
How many guys?

From:Lucas
Two

To:Lucas
OK

I look at the time on my phone. It read 12:02 which means I can take a nap for a couple of hours.

Six hours later

When I woke up it was 6:34 and the sun outside was going down. Amethyst and I only have two hours to get ready.

I dialed Amethyst' number and she picked up after the third ring.

"Hello"

"Hey their is a rave mission tonight and we have to get ready. Meet at my house in 10." I said

"I don't even know what a rave mission is but okay. See you in a few."

"I'll explain when you get here. Okay?"

"Okay bye."

"Bye"

By the time I talked to the both of them my shirt is already dry. I decided I should go finish my work that I missed from kicking Malibu Barbie's ass a couple days ago. I walked over to my desk and sat down in my chair. My backpack that was on top of my desk is still filled with work that needs to be done. I start off with calculus which is my best subject. The first few problems were done within five minutes before I heard someone knock on my door.

"Come in." I yelled hopefully loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

"Alright now I need you to tell me what a 'rave mission' is?"  Amethyst said walking through the door and sitting down on my bed.

"A rave mission is a job that us girls have to help with. We dress all slutty and go seduce guys that owe our gang money. It is pretty easy actually."

" what do we do after we seduce them?" She asks.

" The men always want sex in some sleazy hotel, so when we exit the club, into the parking lot, that is when some of the guys from our gang take care of the rest."

"What do they do to them?"

"You'll figure it out when we get there but for now we have to get dressed."

"Alright so what should I wear?" Amethyst asked walking in my closet and skimming through my clothes.

"Well I have dresses I just bought for these specific events on the right side of my closet." I said pulling out two dresses and two pairs of heels.

"Here are the newest ones, I have to buy new ones soon. Yours is the maroon with two holes on the thigh. I get the black dress and you can choose the heels."

"This looks like a shirt not a dress." Amethyst exclaimed.

"You will be fine you only have to wear it for an hour."

"Fine" she said as she slipped on the soft maroon fabric. She was right it was short but it part of the job. She chose the black ankle lace up heels and I wore the other pair lace up to the knee.

I straightened my hair which took like 30 minutes because of my wavy frizzy hair and Amethyst curled her hair. Since we were going to a club our makeup had to be dramatic. Dark long eyeliner , thick coats of mascara and lipstick applied more than twice is all over our face. We looked hot but it was too much.

We headed down the stair case and into the living room. Our heels clicking with every step we took. I sat down on the couch waiting for Lucas to come down from getting ready.

Suddenly I felt a hot breath against my skin.

"You look fucking sexy."
__________________________________

Update Birthday Special . it is my birthday today just turned 16. Also read my other story CEO's Baby ..please comment and vote..
Next update when we reach 25 votes real easy.