Scolding and Training

"Seraphina Ava Delmonte you are in so much trouble."

I stopped and thought shit. I slowly turned around to see Lucas looking at me with an expression that is hard to read.

"Hey big bro what's up?"

"Oh nothing, Now do you have something to tell me?" He said still looking at me.

"Me.. umm no my day was pretty boring." I lied.

" Really because when I went to Damien's house his younger brother was watching a video of some girl beating another girls ass, I watched it , I recognized the girl she had the same tattoo you have on your arm." He said.

"Oh that, yea she was a pain in my ass , I didnt do much harm." I shrugged.

"Not much harm...you broke her nose, anyways that is not why I'm upset." I looked at him confused as he continued.

"I'm upset that you didnt call me so I could see it live." I laughed.

" I promise next fight I get into I'll call you. Now is Mia here?" I asked. Mia Melrose is Lucas girlfriend. My dad sent Lucas and the rest of the gang to take down another gang that was trafficking girls and women. That is where he met Mia. Lucas rescued Mia and she got attached to him. Lucas took care of her and they hung out and soon became a couple.

"Yea she is in the kitchen with Melanie." He said. We both walked to the kitchen to see Catherine, Mia and Mel.

"Where is dad and Feliicity?" I asked sitting down on a stool by the counter.

"Your dad is on his way to California for a business trip and Felicity said she is staying at Jayden's house for dinner." Catherine said.

"I don't like that guy." Lucas says.

"I don't think anybody likes Jayden sweetheart." Catherine says as she finishes putting the dishes away that they used for dinner.

"Seraphina will you call Amethyst and Damien so we can start our training in 45 minutes?" Lucas says looking at me. I simply nodded and pulled out my Iphone from my back pocket. I found Amethyst's contact and called her. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe." She said.

"Hi, my brother says to be here in 45 minutes to start training."

"Alright , is it ok if I stay over at your house tonight?" She asked.

"Yea it's fine, I have to go and call Damien."

"Actually he is here at my house we will both be over in 45?"

"Umm ok Bye." I said. That's weird why is he over there.

"Bye" She said and hung up. Damien is my brothers best friend. Honestly I dont know how they met, but he is like another brother to me. I sat down on one of the couches in my living room and started scrolling through my phone when I heard the doorbell ring. I heard small footsteps running towards the foyer, and I know exactly to who they belong to.

"Melanie don't you dare open that door." I yelled hoping she would listen. Obviously she didn't , I heard the door open and a giggle escape her mouth. I walk towards the foyer and see Damien and a laughing Melanie on his shoulder, Amethyst following right behind him.

"Hey guys, Damien, Lucas and Mia should be downstairs in the gym already." I said looking Damien. He nodded and took Mel with him.

"C'mon let's go get changed." I said to Amethyst as we walked up the stairs towards my bedroom. In my closet, Amethyst sat on one of the couches while I looked for something to wear. I threw a black tank top, black and white yoga pants to match and coral nikes. I wore a lime and gray sports bra, black yoga pants and black nikes. As soon as you step into the weight room you hear 'Only by Nicki minaj, Drake and Lil Wayne blasting through the speakers. Everybody usually does their own thing for about an hour. Damien is lifting weights, Lucas is throwing punches at a punching bag, Mia and Amethyst are on the treadmills, and I am dancing to each song that plays. I am really good at dancing and can dance anything. I know how to dance tango, salsa, cumbia, bachata, hip hop and balle. After an hour of working out we practice our fighting skills on the mat. An hour and forty-five minutes passed by and everybody is sweating like crazy. Everybody showered, Mia, Damien, and Lucas all went to some party. Amethyst and I decided to hit up a new club in the city called 'Erotic Daze'. I wore a matching black bra and panties, a see through lace crop top, and a high waisted knee skirt with matching black pumps. Amethyst wore the same except the top is all black with a cut at the bottom. We both walked to the garage, and took my brothers keys from the wall. I looked at Amethyst.

"I don't think my brother will mind If we take his car." We both laughed and drove to the club, Hoping this night goes well.
-----------_----------------
Special shoutout to ArgelieLoraine and unicornsandzombies for making me feel like someone actually reads this story