Chapter 8

The sun peeking through my curtains woke me up from my dreamless sleep. I felt a shatp pain run across my stomach. I went to my bathroom olny to figure out that I just stated my period.

"Well thats just fucking great." I muttered to myself as I flushed the toilet. Even though I feel like shit doesn't mean I have to look like it.I decided to wear a whita and browm long sleeve shirt,blue cupri jeans and brown high heels.My hair in beachy waves and my make up simple and natural.I heard a knock on my door.

"What." I said hoping whoever is on the other side will tell me what they want because I'm just not in the mood.Two more knocks came and then a pause followed by two more knocks. I marched over my door opening only to be face to face with alexander.

"What the hell is your problem ?" I said. I'm sure if I was in some cartoon there would be steam coming out of my ears with my face all red. He however found a way this amusing and had a smirk on his face.

"Your brother said to be ready in 15 minutes." He said

"So you knocked on my door six times just to tell me that." I said. He stood silent silent for a few seconds.

"Yup that it hurry up princess." He said leaving
As he closed the door I through a pillow at the door hoping their wasn't a door inbetween.

I grabbed my purse and Iphone and I headed downstairs.I'm not really that hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen and just get an apple but Lucus was in the kitchen but much to my dismay so way alexander.

"Good Morning." I said completly ignoring Alexander. I neard closer to the fruit bowl, that contained 3 bananas and an apple. I was about to reach for the last apple, when it was snatch way from me.

"Hey, that was my apple." I said to Alexander as he took bite out of it.

"Was is the keyword in that sentence, it was your apple now it is mine, I'm going to pull the car up front." He said leaving.

"Lucas please tell me why I need a babysitter again." I said complaining.

"Don't think of it as a babysitter think of him as a partner in crime." He said.

"You've got to be kidding."

"I'm sorry Seraphina, but this is how its going to be for a while, now let's go before we are late." He said as we both started to the door.

"Took you long enough princess." Alexander said as I sat in the car. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. It would take at least 15 minutes to get to the meeting which is an abanden building a little deep in the forest. To be honest I know that this meeting is going to be boring.

Felecity's P.O.V

Dad is missing, mom and mel are in Calabasas, and everybody else went to that meeting. Lucas sent me a text saying I didn't have to go to school. I'am home by myself. I decided to blast some music through the speakers all around the house. 679 by Fetty Wap was the first thing that played on my playlist.I decided just to make myself some toast and some orange juice. Drinking my orange juice I turned around only to be found with a mysterious guy standing a few feet away. "ahh" I screamed as my glass fell shattering.
-----------------------------
This chapter is a little short. Comment, vote and follow me on PINTEREST please. Follow my wattpad board. It shows all pictues about this story.Comment and I will reply back.