Unexpected Visits

Seraphina P.O.V-

I wake up feeling somebody touching my face. Their finger moved from my forehead all the way to the tip of my nose, then start up again. I try to swat the hand out of my way, but whoever is touching my face continued.

"Sera" they whispered.

"Sera" someone said poking my face once again. I turned over trying to get away from them.

"Seraphina, get your ass up." They yelled. I was startled and rolled over on my bed only to fall off my bed and hit with a hard thud.

"what the hell is--." I stopped at mid sentence only to see my cousin and also bestfriend Nevaha ( sounds like nivea ).

"Nevaha oh my god I haven't seen you in forever." I said hugging her.

"I know, your brother called me saying he wanted to talk to me."

"Well I am really happy that you are here, how is Malibu?" I asked her

"Amazingly beautiful I love it there, but I woke you up so we can go out dress shopping so go get ready."

"Okay but you know I like to take my time to get ready."

"Don't worry,I still have to talk to your brother."She said.

" Okay then I'll go shower."I said. I watched as she left, I really did miss her. Neveha's parents were killed by another gang. She didn't have any brothers or sisters, so she packed up her suitcases,sold her house and moved to Malibu. She kept her parents business in traficking guns and bullets.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the water. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. The hot water hitting my back made my muscles relax. I scrubbed my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner, then used a strawberry bodywash to scrub my body. I rinsed and turned off the water.

I stepped out and grabbed a towel for my hair and a robe for my body. I walked to my closet and looked through my clothes. Wearing a matching black bra and panties, a plain loose black dress that went a little past mid thigh, and brown leather gladiator shoes that reached under my knee.Sitting on the vanity I curled my hair and did my makeup.

"C'mon Jax." I said to him as he layed on my bed while I was i getting ready. He stood up and walked beside me while I was going down the stairs. When I reached the kitchen I saw Melanie and an unrecognizable guy sitting down eating while my mom cooked

"Good morning, mom who is this?" I said

"Oh Sera, Im suprised Neveha didnt say anything this is Derek he is her boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? wow no she didnt, Well Hi I'm Seraphina her cousin." I said holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you."I said. He shook my hand then sat back down to eat. I grabbed a plate full of food and set it down on the table.

" Is Neveha still talking to Lucas?" I said while pouring myself orange juice into a glass cup.

"Yea she should be out any minute now." mom answered as I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen and Neveha walks in.

"Hey Neveha you want to tell me anything." I said pointing my fork at Derek.

"Oh I knew there was something I forgot to tell you."

"Yea like you have a boyfriend so anyways are you ready to go." I said outting my plate in the sink.

"Yea let's go." She said.

"What about Derek?" I questioned.

"Oh he drove here so he is going to sleep in the guest bedroom while we are gone."

"Felecity is in the car and we are going to pick up Amethyst on the way." Neveha said.

"Okay lets go we will be home before dinner." I yelled out hoping hoping mom heard as I walked out the door.

We are graduating in exactly one week, and let me tell you I can't wait to get out of that hellhole they call "school." Prom was exactly four days away, I wasn't planning on going but Amethyst somehow convinced me. Now I'm here in my car listening to the three of them talk about how exited they are. I tried tuning them out by turning up the radio. We arrived at the mall and walked into a store called "The Dress Closet." I have never seen so much pink glitter iny life.

"Sera, start looking because you are definitly getting a dress."Amethyst said while looking through some dresses on the hangers.

"Amethyst you know this pink glitter shit is not my thing." I exclaimed while looking at a dress that was to pink puffy. She just sigh and turned to Neveha.

"Please help me she needs a dress." Amethyst said.

"How about you go into the dressing room and we will pick some dresses thet are more your style." Neveha said looking at me.

"Fine, whatever." I said walking into the dressing room and waiting for before I heard a knock on the door.

"Here I want you to try all on before you say know and come out because we wanna see it." Amethyst said handing me fout dresses and closing the door.

The first dress was a gold mermaid dress, it made me want to puke. I stepped out and the girls looked with disqust and shook their heads. I walked back in and changed into the second dress. It was a nice one sholder dress but purple is not my color.I went out for them to see the dress. "Well do you like it?" Amethyst asked. "No" I said. "Ok try the next one on then." She said. I turned walked in the dressing roon to check the next one out. Honestly I loved the next dress it was sexy and alot more my style. When I stepped out their eyes widen and Felucity squeled.

"Oh my gosh that's your dress it's so beautiful and sexy do you like it?" I nodded my head with a smile.

"Great well hurry and get dressed so we can go check out because while you were trying dresses on we found our dresses." Neveha said while holding what I'm assuming is her dress.

"Ok" I said walking back into the dressing room. We all brought our dresses and decided to head back home a little early. As Neveha was parking her car we saw two cars in our driveway.

"Who's cars are those?" Amethyst asked.

"I have no idea." I answered as we walked up the stairs towars the door. We walked in through the door with bags in our hands.

"Mom, we are home!". I yelled out hoping she would hear me wherever she is at in the house. I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

" Your mom is visiting her sister in Calabasas and took your sister with her." Mia said as she appeared from the doorway.

"Oh ok do you know when they will be back?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

"Also Lucas wants all of you in his office." She said walking back into the kitchen. I think she was cooking because I smelled noodles. We all walked to his office only to see Derek, Lucas, and a mysterious man. He had dirty blonde hair and a small overgrown beard that suited him. His tight black V-neck shirt that showed off his muscles in all the right places, he had a snake tattoo running up his forearm.

"Seraphina, I would like you to meet your new bodyguard Alexander Martin." Lucas said

-----------------------------
Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry it was the end of the quarter last week and I had to make sure my grades are up..So here is another update for you.✌