Chapter 24

I can't believe it guys. 1464 words extra on this chapter. ( Pats myself on the back) Also love the song above and I have changed Seraphina's character from cher Lloyd to Madison Beer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Hey Alex can I ask you something?"

"You already did."

"Don't be a smartass."

"Fine what's your question?" He said taking a glimpse at me.

"Why did you tell Lincoln that I was your girlfriend?"
--------------------------

His knuckles turned white as they tightened against the steering wheel. His body tensed up and the car went dead silent. You could hear his breathing getting heavier. It was as if the question surprised him and he didn't know what to say.

"Look can we talk about this later." He finally answered.

"No I want to talk about it now." I said as he parked at the liquor store. His face got red and his eyebrows scrunched.

"Well I don't." He yelled as he got out of the car slamming the door in the process and leaving me sitting alone with my own thoughts. I don't get why he got so upset. It's just a question. He must have been inside the liquor store for ten minutes before he finally came out. He put the liquor in the trunk, stepped into the car and blasted music that was playing on the radio.I guess he didn't want me to ask him again about the subject. Little does he know that I have not dropped the subject and I will try again soon.
We arrived at Neveha's house within 30 minutes because her house is out of city limits. You could hear the music and see the lights from down the road.
There were so many people that finding a parking spot was difficult. We ended up parking down the road and walking toward the house with liquor in our hands. As soon as entered the house the smell of weed and booze immediately hit my face. A  mixture that I have gotten used to real quick. My brother would mostly smoke the weed and I would get drunk. We wouldn't get totally hammered. We had self control but when we did we promised mom to stay away for Melanie's sake. She didn't want her exposed to that stuff and we totally agreed.

I have to say Neveha did a great job decorating this place. It was originally Felicity's idea to have a glow in the dark party. There was a station where you can apply glow in the dark makeup, paint, and wear sunglasses(also glow in the dark). Glow in the dark beer pong was being played on the patio.

Walking through the house was a hassle because all the sweaty drunk bodies were dancing to 'One Dance by Drake' playing loudly throughout the house

Walking through the house was a hassle because all the sweaty drunk bodies were dancing to 'One Dance by Drake' playing loudly throughout the house. The DJ, Leo is a family friend and knew how to get a party started. I looked over at him and he was bobbing his head along with the song and watching some girls twerking near his stand.

 I looked over at him and he was bobbing his head along with the song and watching some girls twerking near his stand