Chapter 17

Aiden's P.O.V

After I explained everything to Lucas he said he would be here in 30 minutes. The glass that had been broken was now in the trash can instead of on the floor. The window was covered up with plastic and tape for now until the repair guy comes. Felecity is shaken up a bit but she looks like she is getting better. I thought it was best if we went down stairs to wait and in the meanwhile we would order pizza. So here we are sitting on the couch waiting and watching some show called the ' The Rap Game'. I've never watched it. Actually I have never really watched T.V. I was always to busy working on mission or fighting. In all honesty this show is pretty good. It's the second show in the series. All I know is that the host Jermaine Duprie set out to find five kids rappers to sign to his label but before that they have to compete with each other for the #1 spot.
( really good show and its new. I recommend it)

The door bell rang and Felecity jumped in her seat.

"Relax it probably the pizza." I said getting up and taking out money from my pocket. I opened the door and sure enough it was the pizza guy. I payed him, grabbed the pizza and shut the door. When I set the pizza down the door opened and in came Lucas,Mia, Amethyst, Damien, Alex and Seraphina. I guess Lucas called everyone.

"Oh my gosh pizza!" Amethyst said taking a piece. After she got one everybody decided to get one too.  By the time Felecity and I wanted to get a pizza slice it was all gone. Felecity mouthed a 'sorry' to me from across the room. I mouthed back an 'its okay'. Nevaha and Derek came down the stairs too probably from all noise going on.

"I want Alex, Derek, and Damien in my office. Aiden, I want you to teach the girls how to fight."

"All of them?" I asked. That's a lot of girls to teach in one day.

"Yes, Seraphina all ready knows how to fight if you need help."

"Okay let's go the gym room then."

Seraphina's P.O.V

Fighting is my favorite. It really shows if you have skills without a weapon. We walked down towards the basement and into the gym.

Aiden asked us to go and dress ourselves into the proper clothing in the small locker room across the hall. I dressed in a sports bra and spandex. Mia and Felecity are wearing sports bra and nike leggings. After that he said that he will be working with us individually so to just do what we normally do at the gym until he gets to us. He started off with Mia showing her the basics on how to raise her fists and how to get out of a headlock. Felecity is on the treadmill running at a good speed. I love running but not on a treadmill on actual pavement. I worked out by punching a hanging punching bag for another 30 minutes before Aiden started training Felecity. I don't really mind because I know how to fight. I needed to boost up my adrenaline and have my body sweat more so I plugged in my Bluetooth headphones and played music from my phone.  'Truffle Butter' by  Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne is first on my playlist. I started jogging in place before my left fist punched the bag then my right and right again. I kept doing that same pattern until I felt beads of sweat run down my cheek and onto my chest. The aching in my core and abs is proof that this training is working.  I stopped and grabbed a towel, wiped my face and continued my punching. Nothing could ruin right now except Alex and that's exactly what he does. He pulled my headphones out and they fell to the floor. I stopped punching to turn to look at him.

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing I just love it when you get mad and your eyebrows scrunch together and its so easy."
"Your an ass you know that?"

"I've heard now show me what you got." He said lifting his hands up in the stance. Right then is when I notice that he isn't that in jeans he is in gym shorts with his shirt off.

"Are you sure I don't want you to cry after I beat your ass."

"Please you won't even make it ten seconds on the mat."

"Wanna make a bet?" I said extending my hand for him to shake.

"Yea whoever loses has to skinny dip in the pool outback."

"Deal" I said shaking his hand making it official.

We walked to the mat and held our stance for wait seemed like hours but in reality was seconds. I thought he was going to through the first punch but he didn't so I did. He immediately blocked it before throwing a punch my way. I quickly ducked and came back kicking his leg in the process. He threw another punch my way and I didnt have time to block it. It hit me on the cheek and Alex wrapped his arm around my neck and tried to choke me. I lifted my self back before coming back and ducking sending Alex off me and onto the floor. Both him and I regained our stance before going at it again. I'm sure that it has been way more than ten seconds but he is still going at it. He lunged at me and dropped me to the floor. He tried throwing punches but I blocked it and flipped us over so I was on too. He expected me to punch him but I didn't . I smiled and he looked confused.

"I win." I winked getting off of him.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update .

Question of the day:

Do you have any suggestions for this book?