Clubbing and Car Chasing

This chapter is Deticated to AngelynnFraze,ArgelieLoraine,and most of all unicornsandzombies because she helped me by giving my story a shoutout.Thank you
_____________________________

The club is in full swing, you can hear the music from down the block. I can't wait to get shitfaced and dance. I told the guard in front of the club my last name and he let us in immedietly. Around our town we were getting known faster as my brother is becoming more of a leader. As Amethyst and I walked in you could smell the sweat and alcohol in the room. Bodies are pressed up against each other, people making out with each other, some of them you know are definetly getting lucky. All of this gets me excited, I love going out drinking and dancing.

"C'mon let's go get a drink." Amethyst said. I simply nodded and followed her towards the bar. She said something to the bartender and he got us four shots and two glasses filled with vodka and orange juice.

"Oh my god, I love this song let's dance." I recognized the song. It was 'Five More Hours by Chris Brown and Deorro. I danced and let the rythm and the beat move throughout my body. Suddenly I felt two hands on my waist, I didn't mind. However I quickly changed my mind when his hands started moving lower. I reacted and gave him a warning by putting his hands back up to my waist. This dud didn't get the message and continued with his roaming hands. I stopped dancing and pulled away to look him in the eyes.

"stop" I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Too close that you can smell the alcohol in his mouth and the yellow in his teeth.

"Stop fighting me dollface." He stuttered clearly drunk. He held me close while his hands reached toward my ass. Hell no that is where I draw the line. I brought my knee to his crotch and he hunched over, where I kneed him again in the face. I walked away and looked for Amethyst because I wanted to leave already. I found her dancing on the bar counter with a drink in her hand.

"Amethyst let's go, I wanna go home." She nodded and stepped down. We both walked outside towards my brothers car. I had quickly sobered up when I kneed the guy, so I decided to drive because I am way more sober than Amethyst. We both got in the car and prepared ourselves for the 45 minute drive. We live outside the city. On our way home I heard the tune to one of my favorite songs. I took one look at Amethyst before we belt out the lyrics.

"So baby when you need that. Gimme the word , I'm no good I'll be bad for my baby." We sang the rest of the song and another song played . We stayed in silence just listening to the music until Amethyst spoke up.

" Hey Ser"

"Yea?" I questioned.

"I don't want to freak you out or anything but the car behind us has been following us ever since we left the club."

"What?" I said looking back. I mentally thanked myself for bringing Lucas's car instead of mine.

"What are we going to do?" Amethyst said.

"I'm going to try and lose them." I took a sharp turn into another road and there he was still tailing us. I speeded up and so did he. All of a sudden I heard a gunshot going off. I looked at Amethyst and gave her a look asking her if she is ok, as If she can read my mind she nodded. I looked back and could see he broke the back window. He tried to shoot again but I took another turn.

" Ser, hurry up and get rid of them." Amethyst said.

"What does it look like I'm trying to do." I yelled

I sped up to 90 miles an hour and took three sharp turns, he is two turns behind. With that advantage I hid behind an old gas station and turned off the car. Amethyst and I waited until we saw him pass by without noticing us . As soon as he passed by , I turned the car back on and drove home fast. What would usually take us 45 minutes to to get home turned into 25 minutes.

We arrived home and parked the car in the garage. We walked in quietly because the rest of the family is sleeping. Amethyst and I reached my room and sat on my bed.

"I'm going to shower." Amethyst said.

"Okay I'll leave you some clothes on the bed." I said walking into my closet and searching for some fresh clean clothes.

"Okay and Sera?" She said from outside the bathroom.

"Yea?"

"Will you please stay in the room until I get out?"

"of course". She walked into my bathroom and closed the door. Amethyst is probably scared shitless, she has never been in any action like this before. Except for the one time when we were six. My mom was planning to take Amethyst, Lucas and I to the zoo. We were in our room and we heard glass breaking. My mom came into my room and told us to hide in the safe room and told us not to come out till she came back. In the safe room we heard yelling, gunshots and more glass breaking. Eventually my mom came back and told us to stay in our room till the mess was cleaned up. After that Amethyst didn't come back to my house for weeks because she was scared. My mom went to her house and told her there is nothing to be afraid of. She started coming back again.

A door opening broke my thoughts. Amethyst came out in a robe that I usually hang up in the back of my bathroom door. I walked out of my closet with black matching bra and panties, Nike black sweats and sweatshirt. I gave them to her and she thanked me.

"I'm going to call Lucas and tell him what happened, I'll be in the living room and Jax will be standing guard outside the door." She nodded. I walked out and down the stairs. I sat on the couch as comfortably as I could because I'm still in my dress. I grabbed my phone and called Lucas.

"Hello" He said when he picked up.

"Lucas, We have a problem." I said.
-----------------------------
I try my best to update but I am a little busy with school and soccer. So i will try my best.:) Comment,vote and give my story a shoutout.

Question of the day: where do you live? I live in Oregon