Chapter 27

Suprise!! P.O.V will change many times so try and keep up.

Felecity

The smell of my mom special pumpkin pancakes woke me up from my slumber. Mom's pancakes were the always the best. My mom is half Italian so overall her cooking was always the best. Confusion set in wondering how I got to my bed. When I clearly remember falling asleep in  my brothers room with the rest of the girls.

I rubbed my eyes and looked over at the alarm clock on my mirror nightstand. It read 6:50am. More than enough time to get ready.

Today was the day. Today is the day I show everyone that I am not the girl that cries after a break up. I will show Jayden exactly what he's missing out on.

I ripped the sheets off my body and walked towards my bathroom to take a shower.
I stripped of my clothes as I waited for the water to warm up. It wasn't long before my body was underneath the pounding water. Lathering myself in a Vanilla bean shampoo, conditioner and body wash seemed to be a routine. After I stepped out of the shower I dressed into a robe so I could do my makeup.

This was something I absolutely loved doing. Makeup has always been my strong suit. I used to watch makeup tutorials until I could master all of them. I applied primer and foundation. I moved to do a winged eyeliner and my mascara. Thankfully I was blessed with long curled eyelashes so I didn't have to curl them. The mauve matte lip color made my already porcelain pale skin even paler. The winged eyeliner and mascara made my blue eyes pop. I did a half up bun and left the rest of my hair in natural waves. A knock on the door made steer away from the mirror. I tightened my robe and opened the door to be faced with Aiden.

"I-um I-um didn't know that you were- I can come back later

"I-um I-um didn't know that you were- I can come back later." He said as he rubbed his neck nervously and his eyes roamed by body. His wandering eyes made something in my stomach flutter.

"It's alright Aiden c'mon in and take a seat." I said opening the door wide open and pointing to one of the sofa chairs in the room. I could smell his intoxicating cologne as he passed by.

"So what's up? Why are you awake so early?" I said as I walked into my walk-in closet. I left the door an inch open as I quickly changed into my outfit.

"Well i smelled pumpkin and I'm really hoping it's breakfast. "

"Oh yeah on the last week of school Mom cooks breakfast for us. It's kind of like giving us motivation for the last days of school." I said as I stepped out of the closet and putting on my sandals. I walked over to my vanity and applied lotion to my legs and perfume to the rest of my body.

"Wow that's umm she really cares for you guys." He says suprised. I looked up at him.

"Of course she does. My mom has a kind heart and she cares for everyone in this house. What about your mom?"

"My mom died giving birth to my sister Ivory." He said sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to- I just-"