Chapter 14

Love the song above

All I want to do is go home. I want to wear my Calvin Klein pajamas and slip under my warm furry blanket. Instead I'm here at the police station trying to explain why the back windshield to my car is shattered, why there are bullet holes and why I was speeding.

Stupid officer Wilson was the exact one that gave me a ticket for speeding last time. He has something against me. He is always the one to pull me over. To make matters worse he is only holding me in this cold interagation room for no reason. Nobody else just me 'because I was the one driving' he says.

He is a little older than me by a couple years and he is handsome. Too bad he is a dick.

"I already told you if your not going to charge me with anything I'm going home." I said standing up from the uncomfortable silver chair.

"I just want to know why your car is all messed up."

"Look buddy what I do with my car is my problem not yours. Okay?" I said exiting the room past the hallway and into the main office. I've been here so many times that I know my way around here.

"I'll figure out what really happened to your car." He said as I reached the front door with my keys.

"Good luck with that." I said leaving the station and walking towards my car. Alex, Damien,and Amethyst were waiting next to my car.

"How did it go with officer yummy pants?" Amethyst smirked.

"First of all he is not that yummy and Second useless. He just wasted my time and didn't charge me or give me a ticket." I said. I was beyond frustrated and pissed. We all piled in my car and I drove home.

"You should have banged him." Amethyst said.

"Umm I don't know if you noticed but we are still here." Damien said with a disgusted face.

"We noticed we just don't care." Amethyst said laughing sticking her tongue at him.

" I have boundaries and that is not sleeping with my enemy especially a cop."

"Mmm" she said and that was the end of that conversation. We arrived at the house within 30 minutes. Lucas is so going to get it right now.

When we entered my house everybody went there separate ways. I walked straight to Lucas's office,slamming the door behind me.

"How did it go?" He said without even looking up from the stack of papers covering his desk.

"I got arrested." I said sitting down on one of his chairs.He looked up from his papers.

"Well it couldn't have been that bad since your sitting here. Who arrested you?"

"Wilson."

"Again." He laughed .

"Yes again, I swear he has something against me."

"Well did he charge you or give you a ticket?"

"Nope he just wasted my time like always."

"Well the day is over. You should go get some rest because you have school tomorrow." He said getting back to his papers.

"Alright." I said making my way towards the door.

"Oh and Mom and Melanie arrived while we were at the club. You have to take Melanie to daycare and I'll take her to pm kindergarten."

"Alright goodnight."

"Goodnight." I heard him say as I shut the door.

I walked up the stairs to my room and changed into my Calvin Klein pajamas. I did what I had to do in the bathroom before slipping into my sheets and falling into a deep sleep.

3 hours later

A piercing scream woke me up from my sleep. I knew exactly who's scream that belonged to. It is the same person that screams when she sees a spider. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my gun from underneath my desk. I rushed down the hallway towards Amethysts room. She is always here that she has her own room.

The door was already opened. I raised my gun and stepped in. There was Alex, Lucas,Catherine,Aiden surrounding a screaming Amethyst' on the bed.

"What's going on?"

"I think she is having a nightmare." Catherine said.

"Well somebody wake her up."

Damien called her name a couple times before she woke up crying. She wrapped her arms around Damien. It was funny because he didn't know what to do.

"I got this guys." Damien said with his thumbs up. Everybody mumbled a goodnight while they exited the room. I soon followed behind them to my room to resume my sleep.

Amethyst P.O.V

I felt comfort being in Damien's arms. I have known Damien for years now and its not weird. We always joke around and pull pranks on each other. Now is when I needed him the most.

I had the most awful dream. We were being kidnapped and pushed into a black van with a bag around my head. They were making me choose who was going to die first. If I didn't choose they would cut off one of my fingers. It was horrible. Now I'm here crying into Damien's arms.

"Amethyst your OK. It's going to be alright." He said and I think I cried even more. After five minutes I calmed down.

"Can you please stay with me?"

"Yea scoot over." I moved over and he slipped underneath the covers. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I snuggled up against him before my eyes got really heavy. Before falling asleep I heard Damien whisper:

"I will always be here to protect you."
__________________________________
Here ya go ! ;)