Chapter 9

Recap: Drinking my orange juice I turned around only to be faced with a mysterious guy standing a few feet away.

"ahh" I screamed as my glass fell shattering.
_____________________________
I quickly reacted and picked up a piece of broken glass and pointed the sharpest end at him.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in my house?" I yelled at him as I held the glass firmly in my hand, trying to scare him. It obviously wasn't working because he walked to the toaster that was a few feet away, took out the toast and bit in to it.

"My name is Adien and I used the key." He said taking out some keys from his front pocket and dangling it in between his fingers.

"Who the heck gave you a key to-wait did you say your name is Aiden?" I asked letting go of the broken glass and throwing it away.

"Yup Aiden Davis who are you?" he said as he took a seat on a stool near the island counter.

"My name is Felecity and your my bodyguard." I said slowly trying to understand.

"Oh well hello Felecity, I'am Aiden Davis nice to meet you." He said extending out his hand to give me a handshake and I accepted. I walked over to my stereo and turned it off, unplugging my phone as well. I looked in the kitchen closet for the broom, and found it in the very back right next to the mop.

"I'm sure your flight was long and since you ate my toast I am planning on making some breakfast. Would you like some?" I said while brooming up the pieces of broken glass and throwing it in the trash.

"Yea sure what are you making?" He said looking at the ingredients out of the fridge.

"I'm planning on making strawberry waffles unless you want something else?" I said secretly hoping he wouldn't want anything else because I'am not really feeling it.

"No that's fine." He said.

"You look a little young to be a bodyguard." I said pouring the waffle mix in the waffle iron.

"I just turned eighteen a month ago, but I'm very talented that is why your brother flew me in." Aiden said.

"How long have you been in the gang?"I curiously questioned.

" since I was 14."

"wow four years, that is a long time." I exclaimed.

"Yea my parents died in a house fire and I was in and out of foster care. One day I just left,and I found your dad and your brother. They asked me If I wantet to be apart of the gang." I nodded just taking in all the information he is giving me.

"I said yes and at first they let me do the little stuff like weapon inventory, then they taught me how to fight. I became a one of the best fighter." He said while he ate the waffles that I set in front of him.

You could definetly tell that he was a fighter by the way his muscles flexed through his shirt, and the way his jaw flexed when he is talking.

The front door opening brought me out of my thoughts, and I see Seraphina standing by the kitchen door.

"Aiden you are here, oh my gosh I missed you." She exclaimed giving him a hug. Here I am thinking how did they know each other.
_----------------------------

Short one today sorry.
Shout out to fizzpopxoxo she gave me an idea for a chapter. she is the best.