Chapter 25

Seraphina's P.O.V

Waking up with a hangover has got to be the worst feeling ever. Especially when the curtains are open and the sun is shining through the windows and onto my face. The continuous pounding that is going on inside my head seems to be getting faster. The nasty mixture of liquor and vomit still present on my tongue.

"Ugh, why did I have to drink so much?" I said to myself as I closed my eyes

"I would like to know that too." Someone said from across the room. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up in my bed to see Alex walking out of my bathroom with only a towel around his waist. Water droplets making his six pack glisten. All I wanted to do is run a hand down each one. Snap out of it Sera.

"Geez you scared the shit out of me." I said as I lied back down. The fluffiness of my furry blanket is making me want to sleep for another eight hours. Turning around in the warmth of my bed, I noticed his shoes on the ground next to my bed and his watch on the nightstand.

"Did you sleep here?" I asked as he continued to stand in the doorway of my bathroom.

"Yeah you kept getting up to go to the bathroom to vomit. You must have fallen about four times within 30 minutes. Which is also how you got that." He said pointing to my arm. I looked down to find a bandaid on my arm. I ripped off the bandaid to find a fresh scratch about two inches long.

"Thanks for staying and taking care of me."

"No problem. I'm going to go change. Also you might want to check your phone. It kept vibrating." He said as he left my room. I reached for my iPhone that was charging on my nightstand. I had three text messages from Neveha.

Good morning Sunshine.

How's the hangover?

We leave in two hours. I'll pick you guys up.

She sent that to me an hour ago so that means we have an hour to get ready. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped out of my clothes and did my normal shower routine. I brushed my teeth and picked up my dirty clothes from the bathroom floor. I walked into my closet and picked out my outfit. (Above) It was starting to get hotter and hotter as the days passed by. I put my sandals on and sprayed some perfume. My makeup is very simple. fake eyelashes and foundation. I brushed my hair and just left it in its natural waves. I picked up my phone and walked out of my room.

As I closed my door, I saw Alex walking towards me.
He grabbed my face, pushed me against the wall and kissed me. This kiss wasn't sweet and slow. This kiss was passionate and hard. He bit my lip for entrance. I obediently opened and our tongues fought for dominance. His hands found my waist and gripped my hips. His left hand reached down behind my thigh and wrapped one leg and then the other around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled at his hair. This earned a groan from him. Alex pulled away and we were both breathing hard. I looked up at him as I tried to catch my breath.

 I looked up at him as I tried to catch my breath