Chapter 26

Doesn't Alex look hot in the picture above.

And I am so in love with the song above.

Seraphina

To say I was pissed that Alex handcuffed me to the bedpost was an understatement. I was and still am furious.

As Alex said Mia came to uncuff me. An amused look plastered on her face.

"He's an asshole! I'm going after him." I yelled as Mia removed the cuffs.

"No Sera you need to stay here." Mia said.

"Why?"

"Will you please just stay here with us? I get really scared when Lucas leaves. I'm scared he will get hurt and die. Please stay here Sera." Mia pleaded. Tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Alright I'll stay, but you know Lucas and the guys know what they are doing. Don't worry." I said hugging her.

"Let's order pizza. I'm getting hungry." She said as she released from the embrace.

"OK let's order a pizza and watch movies. We can even have a sleepover in your room."

"Why my room?"

"You and Lucas have a bigger bed. Twice the size of full bed. You can fit five people on there." I exclaimed.

"Alright but I want to watch The Notebook and A walk to remember." She said.

"OK fine ."

We walked downstairs to meet Felecity and Amethyst.

"Let's start this girls night right." Amethyst said holding a bottle of white wine from behind her back.

Mia pouted "thats not far I can't drink wine."

"Will this make up for it?" Felecity said as she pulled a pint of strawberry cheesecake ice cream.

"Definitely." Mia said taking the ice cream.

We walked to the room Mia and Lucas share. We brought in extra blankets and pillows. I called Pizza Hut and ordered our pizza.

"I'm going to go let James know that someone is going to deliver the pizzas." I said making my way towards the front door. As soon as I stepped outside, James appeared in front of me. James is 27 years old and joined the gang two years ago.  He is head of security around the house and he guards the front door.  There are other members also guarding the back door and the two gates.

"Hey James someone from Pizza Hut will be here to deliver some pizzas. Will you let me know when it gets here?"

"Absolutely Miss Delmonte."

"James will you please just call me Sera. We've known each other for two years now. By the way how's Tammy and Flynn?" I asked.
Tammy is his wife and she has been fighting breast cancer. The good thing is that they caught it early so she in the early stages and can get treatment. Flynn is his five year old son who goes to daycare with Melanie. James joined the gang when the hospital bills started piling up and needed help financially.

"They are both doing great. Tammy is back home and enjoying her time with Flynn."

"That's great. I'll probably go visit soon."

"Of course you are ways welcome at our house." He said with a smile.

I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by Felecity.  "Sera, Mia wants to know where you hid the hot Cheetos?" She said coming down the stairs.

I turned back to James "that's my cue to go back inside. See you later James." I said walking back inside.

"Bye Sera." He said. I shut the door and grabbed the Cheetos from my secret hiding spot.(behind a bag of trail mix on the top shelf.) I walked out of the kitchen and into Mia's room. The girls were sitting down on the bed with blankets and pillows around them. A glass of wine in Amethyst and Felecity's hand. A spoon full of ice cream in Mia's mouth.