Chapter 18

Watching him take off his clothes next to the pool has to be the funniest thing ever. I am currently eating popcorn that I cooked so this moment could be better. Everybody else went to go take a shower but not me. There is no way I'm missing this. Alex stood there in only his boxers.

"Do I really have to do this?" He asked.

"Yup c'mon get in your birthday suit." He turned around and took off his underwear.

"You have a nice butt." I said he turned around and flipped me off.

He jumped in and made a huge splash. I laughed and his head popped out of the water.

"Stop your laughing and get me a towel." He demanded. I laughed again and threw the towel at him. He wrapped it around himself picked up his clothes and we both walked inside the house.

"I'm going to take a shower. You should too you kinda smell like chlorine." I laughed walking away to my room. The first thing I see as I walk in my room is my bright green clock that illuminates the darkness. It read 8:45. I couldn't believe it took us that long. At eight Catherine and Melanie are usually asleep. Mia has been sleeping at an earlier time as well which is weird because she is a night owl and likes to sleep around midnight.

There is a layer of sweat that feels like a second skin. I decided that a bath is well deserved. I walked to the bathroom and started plugging the running water. I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet to grab short shorts and a long night shirt that reached my knees plus my bra and panties. I added some rose petals and some candles around the bathtub.

I stripped of my clothes and stepped in the hot water. Eating dessert and reading just relaxed me even more. 30 minutes later I am shampooed, conditioned and washed and drying my body. I lathered my skin in lotion and dressed in my clothes. It was already 9:30 and my eyes were getting tired. I slipped in my covers and fell asleep.

Three hours later

I was awaken by a door closing followed by footsteps going down the hall. I got out of bed and followed whoever is walking. The light from the bathroom that was flipped on by the person turned out to be Mia. She locked the door behind her. I waited a couple seconds before I heard her barfing. She came out and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Seraphina what are you doing up?"

"I would like to ask you the same question?"

"I just came down for a snack." She said walking down the stairs and I followed her. When I reached the kitchen the lights were still off and Mia was already in the fridge. She pulled out a tub of ice cream and some leftover fries Melanie didn't eat for dinner. She picked up a fry dipped it into the ice cream and ate it.

"What are you eating?"

"It's good try it." She said giving me a fry.

"No thanks. Mia what is going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" She said as she continued eating.

"What I mean is your going to sleep early almost everyday, you are throwing up and eating in the middle of the night what's going on with you?"

"OK Seraphina I can't hide anything from you but what I'm about to say can not be repeated alright?"/

" jeez alright your scaring me just say it."

"I think I maybe pregnant."
_________________________________

Sorry guys its a short chapter.

Question of the day:

Who is your favorite celebrity?