Chapter 12

Recap:
"You look fucking sexy" I turned around to be face to face with Alexander.

"Too bad this isn't for you pretty boy. I can find someone so much better at the club."

"I doubt that dollface." He said smirking.

"Stop calling me that or I'm going to call you names that aren't very nice."

"Alright don't get your panties in a twist. Lucas said that he was going to be a little late and he would meet up with us at the club." He said grabbing the keys from my hand and walking out the door.

"Ugh he irritates me so much." I said turning to Amethyst' who saw the whole thing.

"Honestly I think he is hot." She smirked.

" of course he is hot but he is so arrogant and loves to push my buttons until I explode. I can't stand him."

"Well that sucks Sera because he is going to be with you for a while."

" I know, let's just get this mission over with." I said walking out the door with Amethyst following behind me.

Alexander is in the driver's seat and Damien is in the passenger seat waiting for us.

"Took you long enough." Alexander said as we sat in the car.

"Shut up Alex."

"Alex?"

"Yea your name is too long and it will be easier for me to cuss you out." I said with a smirk. He didn't say anything after that and I knew I won this argument.

We arrived at the club 30 minutes later and waited outside next to the car for Lucas to arrive.

"Do I have to do this? I don't think I can do this." Amethyst said for what seemed the hundredth time.

"Amethyst you need to relax." Damien said.

"Damien is right. You will be fine Lucas will be here soon to give you further instructions." I said.

"Look he just arrived." Alex said. Sure enough Lucas car came into view and parked next to our car. He stepped out and leaned against the car as well. Some more members of our gang came out of the car as well. Lucas doesn't go anywhere without his backup.

"Alright guys lets get started. Amethyst and Seraphina the guys we need are in the VIP section. Seduce them, bring them back out here and we will take care of the rest. If there is a problem we will try our best to take care of it. Alright?" He said looking at us.

"Oh and never use your real name. It's dangerous they might try and get revenge or something." I said.

"What about Alex and Damien?" Amethyst asked.

"They will be hidden in the club but will be keeping an eye on you guys in case something goes wrong. Okay?"

"Okay let's do this." I said taking Amethyst hand and leading her to the entrance of the club.

Walking into the club you can smell the booze, feel the sweat and hear the booming music coming from the speakers. I love it. These kinds of missions are a regular thing for me.

I spotted the men to the right of the club right where Lucas said they would be.

It's too bad really they looked like they were in their 40's with a lot of life to live. Except they are here drinking and taking drugs from our gang that they can't pay back.

"Follow my lead." I said to Amethyst as we approached them. She simply nodded

"Well hello boys." I said as I sat on one of the men's lap. Amethyst sat on the other man's lap and started working her magic by whispering in his ear and making conversation.

"What's your name sexy?" He said as he took another sip from his drink. By being almost face to face with this guy you can smell that it is whiskey.

"Anna what's yours?"

"David"

"So David wanna dance?" I asked him.

"I have a better idea. Why don't you and your little friend dance together and we will watch from here." He suggested. Great I got one of the pervs.

"Sure c'mon" I said leading Amethyst towards the dancefloor.

I knew exactly what these guys wanted. They wanted us to dance close almost as if we are lesbians. Amethyst knew this too because she mouthed pervs to me. I laughed it off and nodded. We swayed our hips to the music  and act as sexy as possible. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Alexander and Damien sitting down watching us. I wrapped my arms around Amethyst neck and put my mouth next to her ear.

"After this song is over try and lead him outside. I'll follow five minutes after you." I said into her ear. She nodded and soon the song was over. We walked back to the booth where the men are sitting at. Amethyst said something in the man's ear that made him get up.

"Sorry David I'm going to have to call it a night. See you at work tomorrow." He said holding Amethyst around her waist.

"Good luck." I said winking to Amethyst because this guy doesn't know what is about to happen.

"Why don't you and I head to a hotel." I said in a seductive voice, moving my hand up and down his chest. He grabbed my hand tightly and looked at me with a smile.

"Sweetheart I know your name is not Anna." He said grabbing my hips and holding them really tight.

"What? My name is Anna Marie." I said. who does he think I am.

"No its not. I know your name is Seraphina Delmonte daughter of the Gangleader." He said and I froze in place.
__________________________________
Oooo cliffhanger don't you guys just love them. Hey guys I am going to try and update any chance I get. Next update might be tomorrow or Sunday. Depends on how many votes and comments I get. Tell your friends ..until next time my lovelies.  ✌