Chapter 15

Amethyst P.O.V

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder gently. Whoever is bothering better be frickin special because I am not a morning person. The same person shook me again. This time I swatted them away and turned the other direction. I heard footsteps walking around my bed before I heard my name being called again.

"Amethyst c'mon you have to go to school." After they said that I knew exactly who that was.

"Mmm not going." I mumbled.

"If you get up I'll make you breakfast."

"Damien you know I hate breakfast." I snuggled deeper into my pillow. He sighed and you could tell he was getting frustrated.

"If you get up I'll let you drive my car " he said taking out his keys from his Jean pocket. I shot my head up and looked up at him to see if he was lying.

"Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded his head and I jumped out of bed and grabbed his keys from his hand. I gave him a hug and mumbled a thank you into his neck. After that I jumped on the bed for joy.

If you could see Damien's car you would be jumping up for joy too. It's an Ashton Martin one-77. It's the kind of car that James Bond would drive. It cost him 1.8 million and be never lets anybody drive it. It has a copper kind of color to it and there are only eight of those cars in the world. I absolutely adore it.  Damien left the room laughing so I could get ready.

Seraphina's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm ringing meaning that school will begin in an hour. I slipped my slippers on and walked across the hall to Melanie's room.

Her room is full of all things Disney princess. Her bed is legit in Cinderella's carriage. She has a carpet and stuffed tiger from Aladdin. The vanity she has is the exact same as the one from the little mermaid. I would say she is  a very spoiled little girl but so am I.

I walked up to her bed planning to wake her up but her eyes were already wide awake.

"How are you up so early?"

"I heard your alarm thingy from your room." She said in a cute voice.

"Okay well ask mom to make you breakfast while I get ready."

"Okay " she said jumping out of her bed. Her hair was sticking up in different directions. Actually the same as mine right now except mine smell like the sweat from the club. It's disgusting.

I went back to my room since Melanie already went downstairs. I think it's a good idea to take a shower since I smell. I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. No dry shampoo is going to fix this hair.

I showered which took me about five minutes. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a nice bun and did my makeup. I'm kind of in a rush since I have to get Melanie ready too. So I just put some clothes together that still looked fashionable. Which contained of army green open blouse, white crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and white Nike shoes. I picked my favorite black Michael Kors bag that I got for Christmas and matched it with my gold iPhone case. I am bringing a bag to school because I'm sure they are going to suspend me for hitting the bitch at school. I know its been a couple days since I got her but since I haven't been to school for my 'punishment' they are probably going to give it to me today.

I walked back to Melanie's room and looked through her drawers. Even though I'm in a rush to get Melanie to daycare I am still going to take my time to pick out her outfit.

"Melanie" I yelled setting down her clothes on her small table in the middle of her room. I heard her little footsteps running up the staircase.

"Yes" she said appearing at the doorway.

"Your clothes is right here. Do you want me to change you or are you going to be able to do it by yourself.?"

"I can do it by myself." She said shooing me out of her room. I laughed at her and walked down the stairs. Catherine was in there with all four of the guys sitting at the table eating.

"Morning" I said walking to the fridge getting out a mountain dew and hot Cheetos from the cupboard. I sat at the table and opened my chips. The guys mumbled a good morning as they were to busy enjoying my mom's breakfast.

"Morning Seraphina can you please use the truck to drive Melanie to daycare please?"

"What's wrong with my car mom?"

" its just not safe enough for Melanie."

"Fine I'm not going to be at school that long anyway."

"What?" She said stopping what she was doing and putting her hands on her hips.

"Well I fought Mina and they haven't suspended me yet."

"Well since your going to be home early I need you to help take care of Felecity." She said putting another pancake on Aiden's plate.

"What's wrong with Felecity?" I said taking a drink from my soda.

"Well I think she has the flu."

"Alright I'll take care of her." I said just as Amethyst came down. She did the exact same thing as I did and grabbed her Cheetos and her pepsi. She scooted the empty chair next to me and sat down.

"Can't you guys ever eat breakfast or something healthy?"Alex said.

" I don't like breakfast." Amethyst and I said at the same time. We high fived each other and started laughing. Melanie came down the stairs already dressed with her shoes and back pack on.

"I'm ready to go." She said.

"Alright let's go. Are you coming Amethyst?" I said picking up my Cheetos and putting them in my purse.

"No Damien is letting me drive his car. I'm so excited!!"

"You lucky bitch. Alright see you at school. Bye guys." I said walking toward the door and waving bye. I closed the door with Melanie behind me and a chorus of byes coming from inside. Melanie hopped in the backseat while I started the car.
I was about to press the gas on the wheel but then Alex opens the door with an apple in his mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm your bodyguard which means I have to be with you everywhere and if you don't start driving you and Melanie are going to be late." He said buckling up and waiting for me to go. I huffed and started driving.

"I don't get why you have to come if I'm only going to be there for less than three hours."

"A lot can happen in three hours princess."

"Stop calling me that." I seethed.

"Why dont you like being called princess?" Melanie said. I looked at her then at Alex who was already smirking.

"Yea Sera why don't you like being called princess?" He said with a laugh. He knew exactly why I hated it. He says it because he thinks I'm weak. If I tell Melanie what I think that would be mean. She still thinks princess are magical and beautiful.

"Because your the princess a very beautiful princess."

"Really? I want to be just like Jasmin." She said looking out the window. I turned up the music a little bit and looked at Alex.

"Well done." He said.

Felecity P.O.V

I don't know why I'm going so sick. I was fine yesterday but this morning I felt like I was hit by a truck. My stomach is turned upside down and my head is pounding. I am in my bed with layers upon layers of blankets on top of me. I'm pretty sure everybody is gone except for Aiden. I like knowing that I'm not alone. I snuggled deeper into my blankets hoping to get some sleep. Just as I was closing my eyes, something crashed through my window and hit the floor. I screamed.
__________________________________
I had a bit of trouble writing this. Here you go. If you have any ideas that you would help. Comment, vote thanks.

Question of the day

How old are you guys? I'm 16