Chapter 29

Seraphina P.O.V

We arrived at the airport a little after three. As soon as I stepped off the plane I knew something was up, from the way the flight attendants fidgeted nervously to the way people spread like the red river as we walked by. However I knew the our gang are always three steps ahead of anything. If anything was wrong I knew they would be right on the situation. As Alex and I were nearing the exit of the airport, I spotted Officer Wilson waiting for me, I assume. I looked over at Alex with my eyebrows raised.

"He called and left a voicemail on your brothers phone. He wants to talk to the both of you but your brother is talking to the pilot about some plane maintenance."

"Its fine I can talk to Officer Stalker." I said smirking and Alex just looked at me with an amused smirk.

Officer Wilson noticed us and started walking our way.

"Daniel Ray Wilson how can I help your stalker ass?"

"I am officer Wilson to you and how do you know my full name?"

I smirked "When you took me to the police station the other day, you left me in an unlocked questioning room with no police guard, so I stepped out and gave myself a personal tour. The first door I stumbled upon was your boss's office. I did some searching and found your name in your file." I said laughing at how easy it was to infiltrate the police station. The police ain't shit

"I can have you arrested for that do you know that?"

"1. What are you going to charge me for? and B. You have no proof." I listed crossing my arms.

"I can go check the security cameras." He said. I tilted my head back and laughed.

"Silly Daniel I thought you would have learned by now." I said

"What are you talking about Ms. Delmonte?"

"You will figure it out soon enough." I laughed . I want to see the look on his face when he figures out that our tech guy erased any footage that I was in that night he brought me in. Anytime a Delmonte or any member of our gang is at the police station, our tech guy erases any footage for these purposes.

"Look Wilson your wasting our time. We have a prom to get to." I told him. Just as he was about to say something his phone started ringing. He answered it and held up his finger expecting us to wait until he was off the phone. This guy is crazy if he thinks I am going to waste any more time here. I looked at Alex and he nodded towards the airport exit. I nodded and together we made our way towards the exit.

"Hey I am not done talking to you." Wilson yells. His face turning red and veins popping out of his forehead.

"Kiss my ass Wilson." I yelled showing him the finger and laughing.

Felecity's P.O.V

Seraphina, Alex and Lucas arrived home an hour ago from the airport. Lucas and Alex walked straight into the office. I assume to talk about the safety measures that will be going on tonight. Seraphina on the other hand doesn't seem concerned that she has to be ready in three hours as she eats the spaghetti my mom made for dinner. Mia and I glared at her as she ate.

"Alright fine, I will go get ready." She said putting her dish in the sink

" thank God I knew my staredown would work." Amethyst said happily.

"It wasn't your staredown that worked, it was hers." Seraphina said pointing to Mia.

"Now her glaring at me while I ate scares the shit out of me. Nobody mess with a pregnant lady." Seraphina said making Mia smile and rub her stomach. We laughed as we walked up the stairs and into my room. Mia got to work on Amethyst's hair while I did Seraphina's makeup.