Chapter 23

Her room above 👆 Let me know what you think.

Recap:"We thank God for the f-." She was interrupted by the doorbell ringing throughout the house.

"I'll get it. I was expecting one more person." She said as she left the kitchen.

"Who?" I said as I stood up. She was gone for a few minutes before she came back with the worst person she could ever invite.

"Starting the party without me eh?"
__________________________

Jayden, he's here.

"What the hell are you doing here? I'm pretty sure this is a family event." I said.

"I am almost like family." He slurred.

"Are you drunk?" Amethyst asked standing up alongside me.

Jayden leaned against the wall so he didn't fall and held up his fingers." I'm a little tipsy nothing to worry about. I came here to start my bitch's birthday." He said wrapping an arm around Felecity's neck.

"Oh hell no, somebody get this asshole out of here before I beat his ass." I said as Alex and Damien grabbed Jayden and dragged him out.

"I'll be back. I'll see you at the party babe!!" He scream as they dragged him.

"I'm really sorry momma. I didn't think he would come drunk." Felecity said as we all sat together again at the table.

"It's alright let's just start dinner."

We resumed dinner and honestly it was great. It was about an hour after dinner that we started getting ready for the party. I walked up the mahogany stairs and into my room. Deciding that a shower would be best, I undressed in my bathroom and waited for the water to warm up. I plugged my iPhone to my speaker and played 'Suga Suga by Baby Bash.' ( I know is an old song but I love it so much.) As soon as I felt the water was ready, I stepped in and did my normal shower routine.
I usually prefer to take bathes because it's relaxing, but today I only have an hour to get ready. I stayed in the shower for about 10 minutes singing along to the music.

After I finished I stepped out and wrapped my self with my maroon towel. It was the last towel because I forgot to do laundry so my hair is still dripping down my back. I opened my bathroom door that connects to my room and there sitting on my bed is Alex looking down at his phone.

"Oh my god, why is it that every time you come into my room I barely have any clothes on?" I said with one hand on my hip and the other holding up the towel.

"I don't know I guess I'm just lucky." He said as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked toward my closet. I searched through my clothes to see what I would wear to the party.

"So what do you want?"

"Well I wanted to let you know tomorrow there is a meeting and other gang members will be watching you from afar while you shop."

"What's the meeting about?"

"Don't worry about it babe."

" Stop calling me babe and get out of my room so I can change." I said as I appeared in front of him still holding on to my towel.

"You can change right here. I don't mind." He said with a smirk as he laid down with his elbows supporting his weight.

"I know you don't mind But I do so get out." I said walking to my bedroom door and holding it open for him. He stood up from my bed and walked to my door.

"Okay if you change your mind you know where to find me."

"Don't count on it." I said as I closed my door and walked toward my closet to change in to the clothes I picked out. It's a black leather skirt with a pink and black lace crop top. (Down below) I added some black high heels and walked to my makeup vanity. I filled in my eyebrows,did a pink eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, foundation and a soft cream pink color. I looked for my blue contacts and put them on.

I walked to my bathroom for my phone that was currently playing 'Dont let me down by the Chainsmokers'

I walked to my bathroom for my phone that was currently playing 'Dont let me down by the Chainsmokers'. I turned off my playlist and walked downstairs to find only Alex waiting in the living room.

"Everybody is already at Neveha's house. I told Felecity we would meet her there."

"Alright sorry I took so long. We can go now." I said as he got up and we walked outside into Alex's car. My phone vibrated in my hand as I was adjusting my seatbelt. It was Amethyst.

Amethyst:
Can y6ou pick up some moire alcohol pleaaassseee?

I'm guessing by the spelling error in her texting that she is already drunk or tipsy. I texted her back saying yes and told Alex to drive to the liquor store.

The drive to the liquor store was silent but not awkward. But something Alex had said earlier in the week had been making my mind wander.

"Hey Alex can I ask you something?"

"You already did."

"Don't be a smartass."

"Fine what's your question?" He said taking a glimpse at me.

"Why did you tell Lincoln that I was your girlfriend?"

--------------------------
Sorry guys I had major writers block. if you guys could give me some ideas that would be great.

Also I am adding questions down below 👇 because I wanna know a little bit more about my readers aka you guys. If you have any questions you wanna know about me just ask. I will be glad to answer them.

1. What is your favorite song?

2. Where is your favorite place to shop?

3. what is your favorite movie?

4. What would you like see happen in this book?

5. What are your favorite apps?

85 votes or 65 comments for the next update!!!