••

"Hi onika." The doctor said and she didn't answer.  I knew she was gonna do this.

"Ok...lets go in the back." He said and she stood up and I grabbed her hand and she jerked away.

"Stop." I mumbled through my teeth.

"Leave me lone." She said walking into the office.

"Ok can you take a seat on the bed." The doctor said and she looked at me and put her arms out. I went over to her and kissed her lips causing her head to jerk back cause I kissed her to hard.

"Ok so can I take your shirt off?" The doctor asked her and she looked at me with a pouted lip.

"You needa stop." I said sternly and her eyes got glossy and the doctor looked at me.

"Is there something wrong mr.williams?" He asked.

"Naw why?" I said.

"Because she's about to cry." He said, I was honestly getting annoyed..like nigga do your work.

"She good. Ain't nun wrong with her." I said looking at her and she had the same facial expression.

"Ok..anyways were just going to take this off." He said going to Nicki touching the bottom of her shirt, as he was getting closer she kept backing up on the bed, she was scared..she ain't want nobody else touching her. I honestly feel like Nicki is like that because she's scared of everybody...well some males. Like she gives this look and gets uncomfortable. And that nigga monte put in her mind that every male gone hurt her. So like I said before since I saved her, she feels I'm the only one who's not going to beat on her. When really nobody is.

"Excuse me." I said walking up to the bed and she scooted back to the edge raising her arms. I knew that's what it was. "He's not going to hurt you baby." I whispered in her ear and she still looked scared.

"Ok so what's the problem?" Dr Randy asked.

"She has a severe stomach probl-.." He cut me off.

"I asked her mr.williams." He said and I screwed my face up.

"But Ima talk for her cause she don't want to." I said with my hands.

"I guess." He said and looked at me.

"Anyways..she has a stomach problem obviously. we seen another doctor but they didn't tell us anything but if she gets hit any worse its permanent and don't let her get hit, I need more details sir." I said and he had 1 hand on his chill looking down nodding.

"Ok..when's the last time she threw up?" He asked and I looked in the air.

"Uhh..Like 4 days ago." I said and she took a deep breath.

"What was the cause?" He said writing everything I said down.

"My moms nephew hit her in the stomach." I said.

"Ok..so I see the mark." He said walking to her and her breathing picked up.

"baby.." I said and she looked at me with a blank scared face.

He ran his hand over her stomach and she tightened her face and winced.

"Does this hurt?" He asked pushing on it.

"...mhm." She said. Something wasn't right..I know she only wants me touching her but something still wasn't right.

"Does this hurt?" He pushed a little harder.

"Yes!" She yelled and winced.

"And does this hurt." He shoved his hand against her stomach and she threw up.

"Yo what the fuck." I said grabbing her patting her back.

"Let her..that's a good sign." He said..I don't like this doctor he to..i don't even know the word.

Nicki was finished puking and back on the bed.

"I'm sorry but how did this all start."

"A-abusive r-relationship." She stuttered. Nah son ion know what this is but it ain't right.

The doctor pulled her close and laid her down. Her breathing picked up once again. She looked at me and cried.

The doctor turned around to get something
And I mouthed to her.

"What's bothering you?" I said before he turned around.

She looked to see if he was looking but he was on his lab top. Then mouthed back.

"That's not a doctor that's....."

•••••

And Ima leave it there!!

Did meek pop her for no reason?

Why was she so chilled when he explained?

Why she get in trouble?

Who y'all think it is?

Why was she so hesitant for the doctor to touch her?

Who y'all think the doctor is? It's not monte Montrell or anybody...

Until next chapter...

20+votes
20+comments
Excuse all errors!!