Very Unexpected Relationship at the Wrong Time... Chapter 29 ❤

Song of the Day: Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine. Love that song. --------------> :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed, tugging at Shadow's hand, the slight breeze tugging at my hair and clothes. 

It was a beautiful day today in Oregon and I wanted to spend it with Shadow, who couldn't have agreed with me more, but was still a little shy as I tugged him deeper in the meadow, trying to find the perfect spot.

"Come on!" I said, my eyes laughing and playful at him as we walked, our ankles being brushed against grass and some flowers that are still surviving against the fall and than winter. 

Shadow's forehead creased, uncertain. "Um, do you think this is a good idea? You're making it sound like its Spring instead of Winter."

"Fall," I corrected him, not putting up with him ruining my mood. 

"Whatever," he said, rolling his eyes. "It's nearing Winter and you want to have a picnic? Have you lost your mind?"

I pursed my lips, thinking. I almost exploded with laughter. Yeah, right. I was thinking that this was perfect. "No."

Shadow eyed me carefully, but made no avail to stop me as I dragged him nearer to our destination. "You sure you're okay?"

I chuckled and stopped walking to wrap my arms around his waist, my face on his chest, upward. "Well, I'm probably a bit crazy, but only for you!" 

He gazed down at me, his gorgeous blue eyes matching perfectly with his dark hair and slightly pale complexion. I stared back, barely since even when his eyes were warm, I still felt intimidated and small. I sighed, the feeling will always be there. 

Finally, he laughed, and squeezed his arms around me. "Fine, I'll go along with this, but I better not meet Big Foot along these woods."

He grabbed my hand and started walking, our arms swinging between us."Well, who knows maybe he'll be nice and offer your some berries."

Shadow shot me a look and then chuckled, shaking his head softly. "Right and then while I eat the berries he plans his attack on me. Oh Arielle! Hold me, before I die!" He desperately reached out for me, his face worried and needy. 

I laughed and pushed his arms away. He laughed too, his hand already slipping back into my hand, warm and strong. 

We walked, hand in hand, chatting easily with each other. I couldn't help, but look at him as he talked, him smiling now and than, into the conversation. 

I still watched, smiling and nodding here and there, liking the way that he was a different person than the person he was three months ago. Back then, he was just closed-off. Distant and uninterested. And right now, he was less colder. Warmer and talktative. He wasn't Shadow Skywood, but he was Shadow Skywood. He just changed a bit of his ways. Just a bit. 

And than there was me. Still the same. Sure, I now have a boyfriend who pretty much changed my world in good and bad ways. The only bad about it was that our friendly relationship turned into something more and it happened between this fued in Sebastian and Shadow. Tragic, I guess, but not so tragic since now a lot of them have closure. 

Yes, they're still a gang. Sort of, but now some weight has been lifted off their shoulders, and now they don't have to worry about thier ex-member Sebastian and his gang. I still feel bad that he died, but I try not to dwell too much into it. I don't know what happened to the rest of his gang though. I asked these questions to Shadow as he led me to the car that night, but he just shook his head and told me it was none of my concern. I asked Ash, his best friend, but he pretty much told me the same thing and a few bit details. Something that they ran away. Something like that. I just hope they never come back. None of them need that right now.