Very Unexpected Relationship at the Wrong Time... Chapter 2

I gripped my cards and forcefully turned my body around to face him. These kind of things were always embarrassing and just plain awkward. He was still in the same position, but his eyes were focused on his cards that were in front of him. He looked at them like he didn't want to see them there. That makes two of us. I rolled my eyes, took a deep breath, and spoke out,"Um, hi there... Are you just gonna stay quiet and not do anything at all?"

His eyes snapped immediately to my face making me automatically shiver as his eyes wandered on my face. As I focused on them, I thought of how blue his eyes were and how much depth they had. It kind of phased me. I guess this was the part where people say his eyes awe you and they were right, maybe because I'm a sensitive person when it comes to making eye-contact.

Then anther thing hit me: I've seen those eyes before. I have no idea where, but I have seen them before... I frowned at my lack of memory.

I looked down, but then I caught sight of his lips. He had full lips which looked sexy and kissable, his spider piercings made them look better. Thank god he broke me from my trance when he responded back to me.

He raised an eyebrow and said smoothly, but coldly,"Why should I? I don't want to socialize with you even if I don't know you which I won't." I blinked at him in shock, how dare he talk to me like that when we barely met!

"Me either, but it's a grade so go along with it even if it kills you. Okay," I said confidently. Mr. Badass was not going to go through me, it was going to go my away, I didn't care how he was considered as. 

He grimaced and turned around on his seat, knowing that he couldn't argue with that because if he argued about this it will turn out to be a stupid and worthless argument. I went first and then he did after I was done. Then I went again then he did, we were creating a pattern. We both had the same questions.

"Your full name and age?" 

"Shadowfax Skywood and I'm 17 years old. You?" He said without effort.  

"Arielle Martinez and I'm 16." He checked me out from my head to my shoes.

"What?" I said.

"You don't look that age one bit," he replied easily.

"Uh, you too, you look like you seen to many things that you shouldn't have." He just stared at me curiously.

"If you knew...," he whispered it so softly that I barely caught it.

I cleared my throat, the atmosphere in the room changed. It was powerful.

I continued with the questions. "Where were you born?" I looked up at him, waiting.

Shadowfax flipped his hair from his eyes to have it back on his face, then he sighed. "Originally from New Jersey, but moved to Wisconsin, you?"

"Arizona, but originally from Chicago, the Windy City." I laughed at the last part it was true I would stand outside in my backyard to almost topple over my dog, Sandy, by a gust of wind. Shadowfax smirked. It was beautiful.

"Any sisters or brothers?" I read from the next card.

"Two older brothers, but they have their own place now. You?" 

"One younger sister named Vanessa and that's it. I wish I had a brother," I said sadly. That earned me another curious stare from him.

"You could have one of mine they're both a pain in my ass so one is enough for me." He started chuckling about that. I grinned at him and then rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, well, no thanks. I think they like getting in your nerves and they would kick your ass if you sold one of them!" I started laughing.

He laughed and then clicked his tongue against the inside of his cheek. "Probably, but they wouldn't dare touch me." That cracked me up more. 

He frowned up at me and then shook his head. "Next question because your losing it."

I sighed and grabbed a card, just a couple of more and that's it. "What do you in your life and how do you consider yourself? Also include what you want to be in the future."

Shadowfax looked at the me skeptically, probably thinking why would he tell what he does in his life, but he had to I also wanted to skip this one. It was too personal.

"I don't know, really. Maybe after high school, linger around here for a few, and then maybe go see more of the world, you know. I'll go see where I go from there. Now your turn, pretty princess. 

I shot him a glare at the last part. Then I looked down at my hands and then glanced back at him, he was staring at me curiously and... amusement I think.

I cleared my throat,"I uh...work in a grocery shop and do baby-sitting jobs because I love little kids. I guess I want to be a pediatrician or veterinarian as one of my careers later in life. Or I could do both. I consider myself pretty stubborn at times, but I'm pretty nice and I like company."

"Hmm" was the only thing he said. Shadowfax had his hands cupping the sides of his face with his left fingers tapping against his face. Which was surprisingly kinda cute.

Suddenly, Mrs. Evers voice popped into our little, private bubble. I surprisingly found myself sighing in disappointment at this. "Alright students time is up, the clock is ticking. So your homework today is if you didn't get enough information from them you are to go to each others houses and get more info because this questions gave you a little info about them. When you get enough info you are to write a one page essay about the information you got and writing down your thoughts about them and how you think of them. This is due on Wednesday so if I were you, I would start on it today, understand?" We murmured yes. She nodded, pleased and then the bell rang. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this chapter because its the part where I can introduce them to each other and its the part where it took me awhile to write it because this part had to be perfect. You can see some chemistry in there Arielle is probably freaked out that they have to go to each others houses!! The first chapter was kind of boring but I wanted you to get to know her more in home and how she is with her friends. 

I'm gonna peace out now cause I have school tomorrow and my fingers are cramping up! Jeesh! Peace out now! :D