Very Unexpected Relationship at the Wrong Time... Chapter 24 Part 2

Song of the Day: Awake and Alive by Skillet. They're an awesome band with really powerful lyrics. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk? Like, of what exactly? Sebastian? Their gang? What?

Ash saw the hesitation written in my face and quickly came into action. "It's not really something bad. It's just about what has happened lately. Don't stress, okay?"

I bit my lip and glanced at Shadow, hesitantly. He was looking down at me with a fierce expression- a look of protection.

I let out a sigh and said,"Yeah, okay. No problem."

I frowned and looked at my hands set in a double fist on the table. I'm not hungry anymore. I really had no idea why I was freaking out, but there was just something... impelling me. I don't know. There was just an anticipationg heading toward me. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad thing. It kept me on the edge of my seat though. 

I looked up at the others and nodded them to go ahead. Ash nodded and took a deep breath. "Let's start from the beginning or did Shadow already tell you?" The other raised eyebrows as they looked at Shadow beside me. 

"Not that much. Mostly the basics," Shadow replied. 

"Oh, okay, then. Well, I start by saying that we have been on this for quite a young age. Like, I don't know. 14 or 15 maybe? It just happened you know. We were on that stage of wanting to rebel against our parents wishes and so we kinda went from there. Also, people didn't (not a surprise) understand why we dressed up like this and some actually took it to violence 'cause apparently they thought we were "faggots", "emo, and "gay". And that pissed off all of us and so we started fighting back for what we believed in. Me and Shadow were the first ones who started fighting along with Sebastian. TJ and the others later on were new additions to our gang."

"Not really a gang, but rebellion I guess you could say. There are no gangs that dress up like this since they're gangbangers and most are just fakes. They don't realize when they're actually doing until it's too late to take it back," Ash finished. He looked at TJ, who has a sour face, but finally sighed. 

TJ continued. "Then drugs came in. Other gangbangers offered, but we didn't want to mess with that shit. Yeah, we were having fun getting into street fights and street races, but we would not mess with it. When you in it, you can't get out."

"Then after two years we started noticing Sebastian's changed behavior. Like, he was always sour and... he was just so negative. Whenever Shadow would give us orders Sebastian would try to take in charge. Like, he would ignore Shadow's orders and instead would try to handle it himself. It pissed all of us since we chose Shadow--not him," TJ finished with a 'humph'. 

Flash ran a hand through his orange-yellow streaked hair and then continued with the story. "Then for some reason we kept getting things wrong like we kept getting caught-- like with the cops and our enemies. Maybe it was karma, but we were always so careful that it wasn't possible for that to happen to us. We thought,'Hell no. Someone from our gang is ratting out on us' and dammit, did it get us pissed that someone from our gang would do that. It was some fucked-up shit I tell you."

"It took us awhile to find out who it was since people didn't say shit. Now they keep their mouths shut! Ha! And there was another complication 'cause it could've been the person next to us or in back of us. It was hard and we didn't tell anyone. Well, I didn't know since I was still new, and they had their suspicions 'bout us, but I knew after they caught him. Anyways, it was only Shadow, Ash, and TJ who knew. They were gonna tell Sebastian, but from his weird mood swings and all they decided not to. They were smart." Flash smiled and looked questiongly at Ash.